Food... that is not chicken... WoW...UwU

By all due respect but it felt wrong being carried in a princess style by a hero. I don't know why but it just felt soo wrong. Not only that but I felt embarrassed and I started to get more and more annoyed looking at this heroes face. What annoyed me a lot was actually his smell. It was reminding me of chicken soo much that I wanted to dunk him into bleech and then started washing him with a good scented oil bath so he would smell decent. This was just making me feel sick to my stomach.

Hawks: Something wrong?

Me: You.

Hawks: Sorry what?

Me: You stink!

Hawks: WHAT?!

Now this was going a bit too far. When I told him that he stopped in the middle of his track and then dropped me down just have his feathers catch me. Yeah this was overreacting to the maximum level. For that I really wanted to get back and punch him really good. 

Hawks: Oh my god! Sorry!

Me: Sorry my ass! You did this intentional!

Hawks: No, you surprised me.

Me: What? You wanna tell me, I surprised you, a hero, just by telling you that you stink?

Hawks: YES! I've done nothing else today but actually care about your damn ass.

Me: Oho! Whelp sorry to say that to you Rooster but you smell like fried chicken! Wanna be dunked like one?

Hawks: ....

I could see his face pale up by what I just said and I knew why as well. My threat was half a joke but half serious and I was sure he got the serious part or he wouldn't be looking at me like that for sure. Well it was nice seeing him get this scared for a while but I was more hungry and my stomach started grumbeling again. This made the hero pick me up again but I decediced to walk sinc he just nearly dropped me. How could I trust this man now anyways?

Hawks: Let's get you some food.

Me: I swear if it is chicken...

Hawks: Hey, I don't always eat chicken!

Me: Sure sure Canibal.

Hawks: What the fuck is that supposed to mean! I am a HAWK and Hawks eat other birds too! I am not a canibal.

Me: Whatever you say.

Thankfully he decided to nearly drop me in his apartment and not int he stair case or I would have started dropping him down the stairs for sure. Oh well he could consider himself lucky that I was hungry. After that I would probably started to head out and try to find a damn villain to beat up because this day wasn't about to get better at all.

Once we got to the kitchen, Hawks quickly started to take out some ingredients and left me to wander around on my own. Well I did wanted to explore but I found this huge fish-tank filled with small fishies and even a small shark... he even had another one set up with piranhas. Well who would have guessed that a hero would have two small walls as a fish tank. One with a shark and one with these things. It was definitely cool watching them sim around. 

Just like that, I was watching them all go by until Hawks was standing with a plate of food in front of me. Who would have thought that we would have fish today as well.

Hawks: Like them?

Me: It's decent.

Hawks: Decent?

Me: Alright, this is really cool.

Hawks: Why not be honest at the first time?

Me: Why should I?

Hawks: I wonder if this is how they feel at UA while dealing with kids your age....

Me: Probably since there is that Dandelion.

Hawks: A Dandelion?

Me: Ah just someone I know from childhood....

Hawks: ... alright...

Me: Wow, I am impressed! It's not chicken.

Hawks: Ha..ha..ha... very funny.

We both had the plate in our hands and started walking to the dinner table in the next room. He definitely looked as if he wanted to chew me out because of what I was saying to him but he simply couldn't at all. I mean I could beat the shit ou of him and would feel pretty relieved as well and would have no single regret at all. He knew that as well.

Me: I have a question.

Hawks: Go on.

Me: ....

Hawks: What now?

Me: Ah, I am just thinking.

Hawks: Didn't you wanted to ask something.

Me: I do... I just want to know what will happen to my father...

Hawks: How about we talk about what he is doing to you.

Me: ... how about you chose anything you can think about.

Hawks: Physical labor.

Me: Done that, he had a small illegal farm in one room... I had to make the drugs.

Hawks: ... Wha....Mental abuse.

Me: Got locked up in a room without food and a recoder which I couldn't turn off saying I am useless.

Hawks: Physical abuse... though I know about that one already... what about sexual abuse?

Me: Does throwing me in a strip bar for money work?

Hawks: Fuck...kid, at this point it's easier to ask what didn't you encounter.

Me: ... hmmm.... dunno starving I guess. I also had a roof above my head and I was never cold.

Hawks: That is the bare minimum....

Me: Is it?

Hawks: Just continue eating.... everything will be different from now on.