Different plans in life! Aka Life hates me!

I hated what the villain was saying. How could he know anything at all? Who was this guy even? Who did he think he was that I would spare him? I was someone everyone feared for a good reason. I didn't care about heroism nor villainy! I just wanted to be me and left alone and also have a way to vent my anger. So who was he to tell me that he knew who I was or even think knowing me.

Me: Hahahahahaha sure as if you knew.

Villain: Oh, I do Cinne.

Me: ...

My smile dropped in an instant when I heard that name. A lot of people called me that since I looked like a cinnamon roll but never behaved like one. Well I was more a Sinnamon roll than anything which is why they call me Cinne which is closly pronounced to Sinn. 

Me: Who the fuck are you?

Villain: Just someone who wants to recruit you. You are no hero.

Me: Yeah but I am also no villain.

Villain: Are you sure about that?

Me: Oh I am or do you need another beating.

Villain: TSK! That is what villains do.

Me: Oh please even normal people go beat up their children. So don't think only cause I beat up people means I am a villain. I might have a screw lose or maybe more if I kill you.

The villain was confident but not anymore after he saw my smile drop and change into a wicked one that was close to a crazy Cheshire cats. This was how I smiled to people to scare them away but it was also more or less a habbit of mine to do that whenever things were about to start to be good.

Me: Now... Now... what should I do? Snap your neck?

It was about time for the villains face to turn pale and be scared of me. This was how it was supposed to be and not the other way around. The only thing that really stopped me from going all out was the hero and then the other heroes running down the hallway to stop me from killing someone. I could hear their screams but the bloodlust which was by now for sure sipping out of me, had that one homeroom teacher frozen up in place.

Me: Ah I am not interested anymore. This is too boring.

With that I dropped everything and turned towards my homeroom teacher but I knew that this was not as easy. This guy may have been someone send here but this was definitely a delicate matter. One where I certainly didn't want to be put in and play a roll.

Me: Ah one more thing.... don't ever come in my way again. I don't care what you do to the school, the people here or All Might but don't you dare cross path with me and provoke me ever again. This is a warning.

Indeed this was all I could do.

FUCK!

How did he know who I was?

How is that even possible?

No villain is supposed to know that... they are normally tight lipped and wouldn't even give out information like that.

What did I miss....

Who did I miss...

I need to find out more about this.

I won't let something happen to myself.

If they know about me then they will not leave me alone for sure.

Why else would he try to recruit me despite the danger...

FUCK!

I need that chicken!

Who would have thought that!

I really hated everything and running was an option but it was not my style at all. I wanted to fight, I wanted to proof that I could do something! I wanted to proof everyone that there is no messing with me!

Of course I knew how unrealistic that was because who was sane enough to mess with the All for One. 

So when I started walking out of the school, I was on my way to Hawks agency without a stop or so I thought but it had to just come differently. Seriously why was I always involved in such a shit. Couldn't the world just leave me be? I didn't know what happened but the moment I got out of the school, a portal kinda swallowed me up and next thing I know I was in a dark place. 

Me: What the heck... what is smelling like this... Ufffff is that shit?