Aww Hi again!

I wish this would have worked, like did I expect a random dude joining me in the run? No, not at all. Besides that, I also didn't thought that the dude I was running away from was not a hobo but actually a hero. That was crazy! Did the standards for heroes drop that badly that a hobo was now a hero as well? Damn! Who would have thought that the hero commission was this desperate nowadays to actually take anyone in!

Since I just dipped from heroes, I decided to go to a KFC and just sit there. It just so happen that it was the same KFC where that happened. They seemed to be surprised to see me and once again, I just came in to actually go to the bathroom there. Something was actually bugging me and I needed a bathroom for that. Like it was just a scratch that I got myself while scaling the wall but my hand was still burning a bit. It was also just now that I realized that the so called scratch I thought I had on my hand was a bit deeper.

Me: *sigh* 

Why did this happen... how and when?

I never saw the blood nor did I feel it...

Huh....

Well good that there is a KFC around nearly everywhere.....

I put my hand under the running water and looked at the blood for a couple of moments.

Still can't believe Casper joined the run?!

Who the hell is that insane to join in a run like that?

What a lunatic...

Wait is anyone in the city even normal?

A hobo hero... a police officer who uses criminals... and then there is the chicken picking me up....

Yeah, I doubt that there is anyone who is sane here....

It took me a bit before I stopped the water and took some towels to actually stop the bleeding. After that, I got out of there and saw Endeavor inside the store. This time he was alone and when he saw me, I could tell there was no running away. Besides that motherfucker Casper for sure escaped them. Might as well tip that annoying lunatic.

Me: Oh hey!

Endeavor: What the fuck are you doing?

Me: What do you mean?

Endeavor: Why where you running away from Eraserhead.

Me: Wha- Look that man looks like a hobo and he scared the shit out of me! I thought the man was after me... you know another lunatic.... on that topic what happened to the guy who joined me while running away?

Endeavor: Got away....

Me: Oh you know you can find him two blocks down this road and then... I think he lives in the third floor first door.

Endeavor: How do you know that?

Me: I lived around this area. You know, I know a lot around here.

Let's not mention that I used to beat up the shit off everyone who looked like a villain... which is why there is barely anyone to beat up now....

*sigh*

Now I have to look around a bit more properly.

Damn people think that I can't see them or find them....

Endeavor: Huh... does Hawks know that you are running around like this?

Me: Nope but can you blame me from actually dipping when there is a damn demon in the apartment?

Endeavor: Demon?

Me: Nezu.

Endeavor: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHahahahahahahaha-haaaaa..... good one kid...

Me: .....

Endeavor: I can't blame you, I know the rumors about him.

Me: Well I don't but I've seen that rats red eyes glittering. I am telling you, he is a demon.

Endeavor: Alright, but calm down and you shouldn't call him that.

Me: Don't care... hey ahm... can you not tell Keigo about this?

Endeavor: Not happening. I'm bringing you back home right after I get my fries.

Me: Can I get something too?

Endeavor: Fine by me.

Me: Then can we go to the pharmacy and get something to cover this?

I decided to show the hero my wound since I wouldn't be able to hide it for long and guess what, he immediately demanded that the staff of the KFC would get him the first aid kit and honestly he did a fine job patching me up before we headed home... and thankfully Hawks just let this go with just a couple of words... but enough to make me thrown.... "School tomorrow... have fun!"

Yeah... where and when will I ever have fun with that?

Is that chicken insane?