Screaming alarming... common sense says run!

Aizawa's POV:

I knew something was wrong but I haven't figured out what was. Normally kids would not behave the way he was and I had a lot of problem children before to know that. He was hiding something and that something might be the key to get to the kid. I knew this was not my matter to butt in but something about the kid made me just furious. It might also just be because he threw a shoe at me and attacked me each time he saw me. Something was not right and despite the fact that I knew what the kid went through, I couldn't help but think there was more to this.

Me: Kid, no one will harm you.

Kid: Says the one who uses his quir over and over on me.

Me: I wouldn't have to do that if not for you-

I really wanted to finish that sentance but the firealarm or more like the alarm for intruders went off. This was never good especially not after wha he told me just now. I knew what he was hinting at and I also knew that he meant that someone was about to attack UA. Still it felt sureal hearing and then this happening.

Me:*sigh*  You stay here.

Kid: The hell I will!

Me: You just overused your quirk. Don't be foolish.

Kid: Screw off!

It was clear to me that I was not able to let the kid be on his own here but then again, I also couldn't just bring him with me. That would be dumb and foolish of a hero to do. Despite me knowing what the kid could do, I decided to release him from this since I needed to help out. Of course I thought that I had to lock the door and make sure the kid wouldn't escape but who was I kidding. It's not been even two days and he was reacting violent towards anything restricting him. There was no chance I would leave him in the infirmary and see what he would do next.

Me: Don't do anything.

Kid: No promises.

He said that but the moment we got out he started running towards a direction.

Me: *sigh* fucking problem child.

Of course I started running after the kid cursing in my mind that sometimes I would love to just slap the kid and disciplin him the good old fashion way since he threw that shoe on me. Too bad I couldn't do that at all.

Anyways, I followed the kid towards... well basically everywhere until we got to the teachers office and the small room besides it where we store all the papers. The door was not there anymore and I had to admit it but the kid was faster to enter the room than me catching up to him. Though throwing someone out of a room and then pressing him against a wall was a different matter.

Me: What the...

Kid: Who the fuck are you?

???: TSK! YOU NPC SHOULDN'T EVEN BE HERE!

Kid: Look again, I am an end boss. Now talk before I squish you!

It was not a warning, the kid could do that and by the story I heard, he had already killed people without batting even an eye on them. I just had to stop the kid from straying from the right path. This was not good and we all didn't needed a villain like him.

Me: Leave him to me.

Kid: No... I would start talking if I were you about now.

All of the sudden, this one guy started chocking and this was more than bad. I had to stop the kid now! Otherwise we would have another dead person here. I hated to do what I was about to do next but I used my quirk on the kid but nothing happened besides him getting his nose bleeding again. This time he looked at me and I could see madness in his eyes that scared me and made me drop my quirk for a bit.

Kid: Do that ONE MORE TIME! I dare you!

???: TSK! Why are you with them?

Kid: What do you mean?

???: Hah! You really think I don't know who you are?

At that sentance he got slammed against the wall and the wall started cracking up by the force the kid used. I didn't know what to do. Luckily for me he stopped and went over to the man who was now on the ground. Meanwhile I was just frozen in place. What was I supposed to do? How was I supposed to handle such a kid? All my instincts were telling me to run and not do anything to him. My common sense was even screaming at me not to do anything to the kid or I would regret it.