A chicken with a pigeon brain!

Hawks immediately came over to grab me by my other hand. It really apparently looked as if I would collapse right here and now. He looked really concerned and at the same time he did support my weight a lot making it easier on me.

Hawks: You look like you could collapse any minute now here. 

Me: No shit Sherlock.

Endeavor: How about we get you to a hospital.

Me: No thanks.

Endeavor: Kid do you even know how you look like?

Me: Close to dying, collapsing, a bleeding mess, a broken kid... do I have to continue?

Endeavor: *sigh* no... If you already know then why not just let it happen.

Me: Do you know what the meaning of No is or do you need me to spell it out in spanish for you?

Endeavor: You are worse than my son...

Me: Wow... new feat great! Now can I just go and eat my stuff?

They did looked troubled at each other and I knew there was not really a way around this. After all I did knew how I looked like. I went to the bathroom a couple of minutes ago and yes there was a mirror so I knew exactly how I looked like. There was also not really any surprises that the heroes would stop me but the surprise was that they would stop me after what I did. There was nothing they could do if I decided to attack them after all.

Fuck!

Can't they just leave me?!

I am tired of everything and hungry!

I just want to eat and then get to treat my wounds....

Though that won't probably happen...

I am really too tired for this shit!

Should I let them take me or nah?

Hmmm.....

Not that Firey Salamander but maybe the chicken...

Ah whatever. It will be the same everywhere.

Maybe it will be better for them to pick me up and I can still escape or get away if I want too...

I might just need to sleep a bit...

This headache...

CURSE IT!

Hawks: If not that, then what about an ambulance?

Me: As if they wouldn't bring me to a hospital... do you have any brains at all or is there a pigeon brain in your head?

Hawks: Damn that hurt.

Me: Good.

Hawks: ...

Endeavor: Pff- for someone who looks as close as dying, you sure are lively.

Me: Do I look as if I would just kick the bucket?

Endeavor + Hawks: YES!

Me: Good grief! NO need to be that honest!

Endeavor: *sigh*

Hawks: Alright, then let's do this instead. 

Me: Huh?

Before I knew what was going on, Hawks picked me up and honestly he was just lucky that I was too tired to fight back at all. Like seriously I could have just hurt him as much as I did to these wanna be robber or whatever they were supposed to be. However my head was killing me and on top of that, I was just tired with all the blood I lost. Somewhat it also felt really nice being carried.

Me: ... where are you carying me?

Hawks: Hmm... good question. You chose my agency or Endeavors?

Me: ... seriously?

Hawks: Yes.

Me: *sigh* Endeavors. 

Hawks: What?!

It was soo obvious that he thought that I would just decide to come with him since he picked me up already but there was no way I would go with mister popullar right here! There would be eyes on me everywhere and I didn't needed that plus I could mess with Hawks this way. It was my little payback for him as he picked me up out of the blue.

Endeavor: Mine?

Me: Got a problem with that, you you walking burning chopstick.

Endeavor: ... I won't even ask how you get to the idea of calling me a chopstick.

Hawks: And I am not giving you a choice.

Me: You asked.

Hawks: And you are messing with me.

Me: Meh! Do so the bird has some brain and notices.

Hawks: For fucks sake...

Me: Welcome to my world.

Now I really felt like falling asleep. Nothing against this chicken but he was definitely carfully caring me out of that shop while also having the food I ordered with him. After all this chicken had too many feathers not to actually be able to carry at least this much. Besides I kinda did fell asleep at his arms. I don't really know when it happened but last thing I remembered was him not waiting anymore and just getting out of the KFC with me in his hands. Well it's also not that important now is it?