Anger issues.... HISSSSSSS leave me alone!

Hawks: ....shit Izuku!

It was just a couple of minutes into the phonecall and my new guardian started to apoliogize soo badly that he was even bowing to the phone. I think he didn't really realize that but hey, this was fun to see. Though honestly, I don't see the problem one bit. I did nothing wrong. I went to school as he told me, found a demon, tried to get rid of it and then found a wakling dead body which I tried to give the last honors... was this really so wrong?

I mean.... really?

Can anyone say anything otherwise?

Just a few seconds after the call was done Hawks looked at me before turning away to the shopkeeper for a second. 

Hawks: Where is the bathroom.

Shopkeeper: Over there.

I watched Hawks walk in there, heard him screaming his lungs out cursing soo much that I though ama just start hearing that beeeping sound censoring everything but nope. Not only that but it actually took him solid 15 minutes to stop doing what he did and came out of there looking refreshed and smiling at me. That was even scarier now. Maybe I should run. My body was screaming at me to run.

Me: Ahm.. I can explain.

Hawks: Go on.

Me: I found a demon hobo on the street. He scared the shit out of me and now he had red eyes. You can't tell me he wasn't a demon!

Hawks: That is his quirk.

Me: What?

Hawks: He can erase quirks but it is obvious when he uses his quirk hence red eyes and standing up hair. That man is a great underground hero and your future home room teacher.

Me: Oh fuck....

Hawks: Yup and he is angry at you...

Me: .... alright alright, I didn't know that and no one explained anything to me!

Hawks: .... *sigh* Why do you have to jump and start beating people up.

Me: Because.

Hawks: AND WHAT DO YOU MEAN DEMON HOBO FROM STREET!

Now he broke that smile and started screaming at me in the shop. I didn't liked that and I also didn't liked that I was getting framed here. I was the victim! 

Me: ALRIGHT LISTEN UP YOU DAMN CHICKEN! I AM INNOCENT HERE! YOU WANTED ME TO GO TO SCHOOL!

Hawks: AND YOU WILL.

Me: FINE BUT DON'T THINK AMA NOT BEAT SOMEONE UP!

ARG!

I felt frustrated and was about to beat the shit out of someone... no I was about to lash out which was even more dangerous because I started losing controll over my quirk a bit and made every coffin float in the area areound me.

Hawks: ... alright, let's all calm down.

Me: CALM DOWN! YOU STARTED FUCKING SCREAMING AT ME!

Hawks: And I am sorry.

Me: TSK!

Klicking my tongue at the hero, I decided to just leave the shop and everything there and started running towards, I honestly don't know but I stopped when I Hawks started flying right next to me. He was actually just called to go to a scene and help out and since he was around, he was about to join them and I was tagging along. He didn't wanted that but seeing as there was no way I wasn't about to walk there into whatever this was about, he gave up. Well let's just say he got the call looked at me and I asked what was going on. He explained breifly and I said go and followed him while he knew that.

Now that we got to the bank, I simply ignored Hawks, the police and everything and walked into the building. This was another hostage situation thingy and I just needed to beat up someone.

Me: Alright, you all got 5 minutes to get out of here and apologize to the police.

???: Who the fuck are you.

Me: Now it's only 3 minutes.

???: Kid, do you even know what this is?

Me: Your death day!

I was not joking around with this guy as I send him flying out the window towards the police and polished the hard beton of the pathway with his face until his face was right in front of a police officer. That was when I looked towards the others who started firing at me, throwing stuff and using their quirks. A) I stopped everything in front of me and even threw some stuff out the window and B) I grabbed, chocked and even ran up to some beating them before I threw them out the window... well just 2 more the rest started running and begged the police to get arrested before I walked out of the bank totally unharmed and feeling soo much better.

Hawks just looked at me but he couldn't help and accept what I did apologizing to the police and grabbed me before the media could do anything about this.

Let's just say, I spend the rest of the day alone in my room sulking and didn't wanted to come out talk to that overgrown rooster. He respected that but still brought me food and some cake as apology which I didn't touch since I felt more like sleeping than eating or doing anything more. My head was killing me a bit but at least I didn't feel that angry anymore...