CURSE IT

I was still laughing a bit while my new benefector or should I call him my legal guardian Hawks came in. Honestly I didn't know if he was my legal guardian yet but it was fun fucking with him around.

Hawks: Having fun?

Me: Yup.

Hawks: Anything else I should know about?

Me: I regret not punching the detective.

Hawks: The detective?

Me: Yup. It would have gotten you in soo much more troubles.

Hawks: ARG! DO YOU EVEN HEAR YOURSELF!

Me: I do... now question is... do you still want me to be with you?

Hawks: FUCK! I want to scream at you and even slap you! If I could, I would leave you right here to face consequences.

Me: But...

Hawks: But what?

Me: There always have to be a but and you know as well that this wouldn't stop me from getting out.

Hawks: And this is the only reason why I am getting you home and you will stay there.

Me: Mhmh.... and why you think that will happen?

Hawks: Just do me that favor...

Me: If I get something in returns.

Hawks: What do you want?

Me: Some icecream and some cookies.

Hawks: You shall have them now come on.

Me: YESSS!

Hawks: .... *sigh* don't tell me this was all to get some cookies and icecream.

Me: I won't say it.

Hawks came over and actually got me out of the cell and I could see the cops faces while we got out. They looked done and a bit angry as well. Anyways I was enjoying this and I didn't plan on doing anything anymore. 

Let's just say when we got out, Hawks picked me up and I didn't expected that at all so I slapped him first before he actually used his wings to help calm me down. It was not helping and in fact I was actually more motivated to use my quirk to get these feathers to actually wrap around himself right in front of the police office.

Officers: FUCK KID LET HIM GO!

Hawks: STAY BACK!

Me: Yeah, stay back or you want to be wrapped up as well? The chicken has enough fathers to be plucked!

Hawks: IZUKU!

Me: Ohhh yeah sorry.

Hawks: I was just trying to pick you up.

Me: Ohh...OHHHHH sorry.

I immediately let Hawks go and this time I let him even carry me to his house but when he let me down and I saw that rat plushy in our living room moving, I ran to him and jumped right into his arms.

Hawks: What's wrong?

Me: WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT CURSED DOLL!

Hawks: What doll?

Me: THAT DOLL!

I was still hugging Hawks as I pointed to whatever that thing was. It looked like a cursed doll, a Mickey Mouse failure or as if someoen was having some plushies ripping out some things appart and sewing them back together. It was just a Chucky Cheese thing which could really just be described as thing or even a Fredbear with a rat mixture. It was fucking sitting there looking at us and I never seen something like this at all.

Hawks: Alright, kiddo calm down.

Me: NO!

Hawks: That is just Nezu now calm down and stop hugging me this tightly! You are chocking me!

Me: What? THAT'S NEZU?!

Hawks: Yes.... Nezu stop grinning like a maniac. This won't help.

Me: *sigh* You are lucky, I didn't chuck you out the window.

Nezu was still laughing like crazy. At first he smiled but after Hawks said something about his grinning being creepy, he immediately started laughing out loud. 

Hawks: That's not funny. He would do that.

Nezu: Oh I am sure you would save me.

Hawks: True but I already had enough trouble today. Maybe cleaning up wouldn't be as bad as the trouble of having someone to deal with.

Nezu: .....

Me: Damn.... now we are talking. Partners in crime I like that... so am I allowed to kill someone?

Nezu + Hawks: NO!

Me: ... it was just a joke... come on! Don't look at me like that!

I found it was funny to say that but apparently not and for the record I was still hugging Hawks as if he was a pillow or something like that. Anyways after they both screamed at me and that joke misfireing, I stopped hugging him and went over to Nezu to sit a bit away from him. I was still warry when it came to this fucking cursed doll. It was moving and talking and who knows maybe it was Hawks's joke and Nezu was in truth not a living being but a cursed demoon from hell.