4- A New Sailor Approaches!

WILL POV-

---- 2:34 PM ----

The brunette found himself sitting in the breakroom of the ever-vibrant and nostalgic walls of the Scoops Ahoy ice cream parlour. The smell of waffle and the sweet aroma of ice cream hitting his nose; something he was all too familiar with. It seemed as though all his free time were merely spent sitting in this dingy mall, coming up with idea after idea for the betterment of humanity.

However, the cosy, unsuspecting parlour provided the best possible backdrop for their operation; and it definitely wasn't because two out of three members worked there.

The shop was closed for a few minutes as both Steve and Robin took a little break. The group huddled around; Robin sat across from him while Steve sat to his side, both in their sailor uniforms. Their voices kept low while discussing a secret operation.

The table was adorned with papers, sketches, maps, pictures and notebooks filled with information. Using Robin's quick thinking, Steve's resourcefulness and Will's unwavering determination, they meticulously planned their next move; already aware of their next target...

"So, this couple..." The blue-eyed girl held up two mugshots; Will recognise them. A nefarious pair; too rich for their own good, leading them to commit crime. This wasn't any petty crime like littering or Jaywalking; it was severe. Committing home break-ins, assault, kidnapping and even murder. "Jacob and Luanne Parker!"

"Two grandparents? What did they do? Steal meds from the retirement home?" Steve laughed; he never knew of them before as only very recently was the funky boy allowed to be part of the conspiracy table; it wasn't as though they didn't trust him; they did; they really did. It's just that Steve would get a bit squeamish when it came to certain crimes.

"They've actually murdered multiple people and been in court many times" Robin deadpanned

"Oh..." the funky boy's face dropped, "well that was a trick! How was I supposed to know that?"

"Do we ever talk about 'very nice people'?" The blue-eyed girl sarcastically questioned.

"No but..." Steve changed the subject, "If you say they've been to court, then why haven't they been put in jail."

"They have a good lawyer" Robin answered swiftly

"And enough money to bribe the jury!" Will added

"Well, that's bullshit!" The funky boy leaned back in his seat, "So is that our next target?" crossing his arms, and open to hear more about the case; piquing his interest dearly.

Robin nodded, "After many tireless months of research, I've narrowed down their house!" she proudly uttered placing a marker on a random place of the map; it would be quite the trip; a fair distance from Hawkins. "But we need to work quick... they are planning another murder heist!" she urged.

Steve, allowing some comic relief to the situation picked up Luanne's picture, "Woah granny needs to calm down!"

"Give me that!" Robin snatched the mugshot from his hands, "Can we please not thirst over gangster granny?"

"No promises! I'd let her hit it" The funky boy winked

"And then she'd kill you!" The blue-eyed girl deadpanned