Workout

Wednesday morning

On a sunny, yet hot day, Ning and Winter decide to go to the gym that just opened up last week.

Winter never showed interest in working out, or even going out for a run at the least. She'd rather stay home and write story drafts all day.

Working her brain was something she'd do rather than getting her body worked up.

But recently Ning had been visiting the gym quite frequently after she spotted this woman lifting there almost every day.

She would be lying if she said that woman wasn't hot as fuck. Toned arms, broad shoulders and a defined abdomen. One day, Ning wanted to get that woman's name, maybe even her number.

Minjeong on the other hand wanted nothing to do with the gym but with Yizhou begging her to tag along for almost a week now, Winter gave in and agreed with her just once.

"Ning seriously, do you even workout when you come here?"

"Yes! Well, no-"

"Sometimes okay? How am I supposed to focus when that person over there keeps grabbing my attention!" Ning retorts about the woman she's been obsessed with since last week.

Minjeong has heard a bit about that Woman, Ning talked about how toned she was, how stunning she looked with glistening sweat all over her body, how hot she looked after getting out of the gym shower...

Sometimes Yizhou could get a little too carried away.

She looked around, sulking to herself when she couldn't spot the woman anywhere in the gym. "Damn it, she's not here."

"We did arrive a bit early." Winter looked at her watch on her that read 7:12 am.

Just then the door to the gym chimes open and both girl's eyes turn to look over to the entrance.

Ning quietly gasps as she watches the woman walk in wearing a simple t shirt and gym shorts that exposed how surprisingly toned her legs looked.

"Holy shit!" Ning exclaims in a whisper.

If Minjeong was honest, Yizhou wasn't lying. That woman really was hot. Her jet black hair flowing down past her shoulders, perfect face proportions, tall and fit.

"Oh my fucking god I've never seen her in shorts before, damn!" Ning takes a breath in.

Winter watches as another woman walks in through the door, and holy shit..

If anything, Winter was captivated. A tall, slim but lean figure walks in with a luring smile on her face. Despite the early morning, that woman looked ready.

"Min?" Ning waved a hand over Winter's face.

"Winnnn~"

"Huh?" Winter snaps out.

"What should I do?" Yizhou glances back at the woman who's on a bench press.

"go work out with her." Minjeong's answer was simple.

Ning shoots a look that shows how insane Minjeong was. "Are you crazy?"

"Do it." Minjeong shoves Ning to the direction of where the woman was and after some pushing, she finally walks over there with hesitation.

Winter giggles a little as she watches her friend talk with the woman.

After a few seconds Winter looks over at the tiny weights sitting on a rack and picks the lightest one up and uses it.

After a few moments of lifting it, sure enough she felt her right arm ready to give out to a 5 pound dumbbell.

"Um, excuse me." Someone spoke.