Ice skating [requested]

I'll keep this person anonymous, thanks for the idea!

Winter looked around for a bit.

The sight of people skating on the rink gets Winter nervous and even if this was her first time, she was pretty excited.

She then looks to the girl beside her, her girlfriend.

There's this smile on Karina's face that tells Winter that everything would be alright if she stuck with her.

"Ready baby?" Karina asks the girl.

To the response winter nods, grabbing onto Karina's wrist as tight as she can.

Karina knows how nervous winter was. Maybe it's from how hard the younger girl squeezed her wrist before the step foot on the rink but even if they did step foot on the rink, she's sure to help winter.

"Are you sure I won't die?" Winter's voice sounded wary.

The older girl laughs. "You'll be alright baby."

"If you do fall, I'll help you no matter what." Karina adds.

There's this easing smile that perks up Minjeong's lips and Karina takes that chance to lean in for a gentle kiss.

Karina stepped on the rink first, holding both her arms out in front of Winter.

And winter grabs her hands, carefully stepping onto the rink.

"Slow, and easy.." Karina reassured, slowly gliding on ice with Winter by her side.

There were points where she'd stumble a little or flinch when a person zoomed by but regardless, Karina was there to make sure winter doesn't fall.

"You don't need to let go." The older girl reminds.

And after a few minutes, Winter got the hang of it herself and she took that moment to let go.

"I think I got it.." Winter says.

She gasps when she realizes that she's gliding across the ice on her own. "I got it!!"

Karina skates along Winter from behind, giggling and smiling at her stunning, adorable girlfriend from afar.

Seeing the joyful smile across Winter's face was enough to keep her going and because of that, it brightens Karina's day even more.

A lap or two around the rink and winter felt like she's definitely got the hang of it. Karina even followed along beside her.

But all of that went away quickly when a person basically zoomed past the younger one and knocked her to the ground.

She skids to the ground, feeling pain impact her knee.

She yelps and groans and Karina doesn't hesitate to help the girl up.

"Are you alright?" The cold solid surface was enough to bruise and scratch winter's leg and hand.

A few moments passed as the sky turned dark and they left the rink.

She frowns when she saw her hurt hand and knee so Karina picked her up by the arms and brought her to a bench near snowy trees covered with warm unlit lights.

Winter hisses when Karina applies a bandage on her knee after cleaning the scrape.

"Does it hurt a lot?"

"I can still walk." Winter states.

It's now late at night and although ice skating was fun, it was cut short because of Winter's minor injury.

"I'm sorry for cutting the date short." Winter frowns.

But to Karina, everything was okay. She didn't mind because winter was all she needed to stay entertained and happy.

"No! It's okay baby, there is nothing to apologize about." Karina chuckles as she sits beside winter on the bench.

"But I hurt myself because I wasn't careful. Now you're here fixing me up instead of having more fun." The younger girl complained.

Karina lets out a playful scoff. "Winter, even if it doesn't last long I'm having a lot of fun being near you." She grabs onto winter's cold hand.

"See? Even fixing your wounds up was fun because you're here with me." Karina adds as she puffs hot air onto the younger one's hand.

Those words melted Winter's heart on another level. She loves how Karina treats her like a princess even if she never asks for it.

She watches as Karina continues to warm her hand, smiling at the girl's sweet act.

Karina looks up to see winter staring back at her with this innocent look in her eyes.

The tall one smiles at the adorable girl in front of her in the snowy night, leaning in closer and closer until she feels winter's lips touch hers.

A couple of lights begin to shine above them, luminating their love and warmth.

Even the cold air between them was unnoticeable. What kept them warm were each other.

Karina pulls back to capture the beautiful moment, capturing every single detail she's missed.

"I love you Minjeong."

A smile appears on winter's lips and she pulls Karina's arm around her waist as their lips meet again in a gentle kiss.

"I love you too Jimin."

Maybe their date went better than expected. They like this. Even if fun was cut short because to Karina as long as Winter is near, everything will be okay.