My Bestie

"You smell good."

Minjeong's ears burn up as she feels Karina burying her face into her neck.

"God you smell so good." Jimin was amazed.

and Minjeong was going crazy. Was it even normal to have a friend sniff the hell out of your scent?

"Hey Cool it." Minjeong puts her book down.

"Aww why?? I like your scent." Karina pouts, wrapping her arms around Winter's waist.

"Karina, this is why I don't wear perfume." Minjeong begins to get up from the bench.

"Why?"

"Cuz you're gonna end up consuming it as if you're sucking every last bit of my soul."

"Can't help it y'know, wouldn't you do the same if I were to smell good?" Karina points out.

Truth is, She already smelled good. Even without Perfume and winter resists that urge to stuff her face in her neck Every. single. fucking. day

And everytime they hug, Karina's lovely scent would linger on Winter and everytime she inhaled, a smile appeared on her face.

Call her weird, so what?

"Okay so what if I'd do the same? It's not my fault that you smell so good everyday either." Winter's brows furrowed.

Karina just laughs, slighty pinching Winter's cheek. "You're so cute"

It's enough to make her turn red from all the flustering.

Their hands intertwine as they walk and Winter notices how Karina was smiling freely.

It makes her happy seeing Karina smile and it makes her think of something she's been waiting to ask.

"Karina What do you think of me?"

Karina stops to look at Winter with this Look of confusion but it really wasn't confusion.

"What?"

"It's a simple question, really Rina."

Karina blinks as she takes her eyes off of winter's curious brown eyes, thinking to herself.

Can she hide the truth? Then again it wasn't worth hiding.

To winter, the older girl's face says it all.

In hopes of getting a different answer from what winter was hoping, that wasn't the case.

Karina smiles, stroking Winter's hair. "My best friend friend!"

That's what she didn't want to hear but, at least she was her best friend.

Hers.

__

Winter always had constant thoughts of being with her friend. She really does but with how she got friend zoned all the time she thought of losing hope.

"Win, be up front." Aeri suggests.

"It's the only way she'll know how you really feel."

"You think I wasn't ever up front?"

"..yeah?" Aeri looks at her with obvious eyes.

The girl could list every single time the younger girl was never up front.

"Giving out hints isn't enough to tell her how you feel." Aeri states.

"Well what do you know, I think the hints are working just fine!" Winter snarls.

Well that's not really the case. Just because Karina blushed and got shy over a few flirty moments

It didn't explain Karina's actual feelings.