Body & Mind [M]

Those who know it, you know. Enjoy!

[g!p Karina]

• more A/N at the end •

Karina's POVOverall, today was just any ordinary Saturday

Karina's POV
Overall, today was just any ordinary Saturday. I just worked and came home, doing whatever I wanted to do.

But now It's 1am and I'm just wrapping shit up, shit as in, my brainstorming strategies to get closer with Minju.

Again, I'm just that obsessed.

But I've been at it for hours now and I even listed out my next moves too. I think it's enough for today, I'm kinda getting sleepy and I'm exhausted from working today.

Except before I could get my ass into bed, my phone started chiming.

And it starts chiming over and over and over again, maybe for almost a minute.

Now who could be texting me at 1am?

Well it's Winter, but at 1am? I'm going through these messages and it's just a bunch of random spamming.

and if I'm honest, it's annoying the shit outta me.

So I did what anyone would do, silenced my phone and put it on vibrate because I don't feel like putting up with it today.

Hopefully I'd get to get my beauty sleep in, but the moment I hit the hay and try my best to pass out asleep, the vibrations intensified and it's really bothering me.

I even beat my pillow a couple of times because of it but I knew I had to answer the phone or it won't stop shaking a quarter of my bed.

"What is it, Winter?! don't you know it's nearly 2 AM?!"

I honestly thought I'd hear that cute adorable annoying voice of hers but I just hear some dude's voice with faded sounds of upbeat music in the background.

"Hello, is this Jimin I'm speaking with?"

I'm quite confused if I do say so myself. "Yeah, it's me."

"Wait, who am I speaking with? Where's Winter-"

"This is an emergency so can you pick her up here? Please, I need your help and I can't protect her alone."

I blinked a few times, and I was wondering if I should go after Winter or not. I mean this dude was making sound like it's a super urgent issue so,

I did without hesitation.

I basically sneaked out and silently opened the lock to my house before walking out. I hopped right in the car right away and drove to this place the dude told me to go to.

A part of me got super worried as well. I had no clue what could be happening with the other girl.

Anyway the drive was quite long and It's pretty far but I managed since traffic wasn't so heavy at this time.