Stuffed Toy

Both the girls just got back from the store.

Well, Winter brought Karina to the toy store since the girl wanted to go but Minjeong told her that she couldn't buy anything.

Now Minjeong was standing at their bedroom door.

"Baby please, can you open the door for me?" Minjeong knocks on the bedroom door for the 50th time.

She's been standing in front of that door for about 5 minutes now. Her reason? Karina was throwing a fit.

She takes a look at the watch on her wrist, it's 7 in the evening and Karina wasn't budging to open the door.

Minjeong sighs. "I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings baby, I just didn't—"

"Didn't what? didn't want me to have it?" Karina opens the door with a grumpy expression.

Winter sighs once again, "babe you already have one though."

"Does it matter? You could at least be a good girlfriend and let me have it either way!" Karina storms to the bed, shutting the door.

The younger girl flinches, opening the unlocked door. "Jimin, I am being a good girlfriend and as a good girlfriend I'm telling you that you don't need another Shin Chan pillow.

"You don't know that-" Jimin climbs on the bed and grabs one of the tiny pillows and aims it right at Minjeong.

The girl yelps as she stumbles backwards. "Yu Jimin!"

Karina stays quiet with a big frown displayed on her face. The older girl was angry and upset.

"What did I tell you about throwing things at me?" Minjeong grabs the pillow.

There's a regretful yet guilty look on Jimin's face, one that shows how sorry she was for throwing the pillow at Winter.

But she's not gonna say anything though, she refused to look weak, or moreover defeated.

____

It's dinner and Winter's sitting at the kitchen counter eating her spaghetti.

Sitting in front of her was Karina, who wasn't eating her spaghetti.

Winter glances over, seeing how the plate she prepared for Karina wasn't touched in the past 6 minutes.

Not just that, Karina was busy staring at Winter silently. Like a quiet kitten judging from a distance.

It's that disgusted look Karina gives winter and it irritates the younger one.

"Are you going to stare at me like that for the entire night?" Karina hesitates to look away without a word in return.

Winter scoffs, finishing her food before scooting over to Karina and setting her onto her lap.

"Cmon Rina, don't give me that grumpy kitty face hm?" Winter looks into the girl's fussy eyes.

Karina looks away, her ears becoming as red as a tomato.

"I'm really really sorry, okay? Now please eat the spaghetti I cooked you, you haven't eaten yet." Winter placed a kiss on the corner of the girl's lips.

Karina let out a hmph, ignoring the fact that her cheeks were rosy red.

"Please?" Winter begged, her arms wrapped around the girl's waist.

Karina refused to look the girl in the eyes, even if she could see her from the corner of her eyes.

Minjeong chuckles, looking over at the full plate of spaghetti.