bored [M]

I thinks it’s a bit confusing so bare with me. G!P MINJEONG

The door opens to the room and Karina silently makes her way over to the younger girl who was seen drinking wine at her desk.

"Winter I'm bored." The older girl frowns.

"Okay and? Sleep or watch TV or something." 

Karina sighs as she walks up to the younger one. "But it's not fun." 

Fun, that's what Karina wants. 

Anything really, anything climatic, intriguing, something that pleasures her.

The room was rather dark and cold but Winter could see Karina’s sullen expression.

At the same time she sees this look of possession in her eyes. 

And it clicks to her mind what Karina really thought of wanting.

She's even waiting for this. 

With no warnings Winter pushes the older girl up against the wall, pressing her front against the perfect curve of Karina’s back.

 “I want you to look in that mirror for me, princess.” 

Karina’s head turns to look at the huge mirror from across the room, whining at the sight of how hot Minjeong was from behind.

She could feel the hard bulge rubbing against her back.

The younger girl starts unbuttoning Karina’s top, revealing milky skin that she long craved for. 

She leaves huge love marks all over the taller one’s bare neck and shoulders while her hands wander down into the girl’s pants. 

And the desperate moans leaving Karina’s lips doesn’t help the fact that winter wants to slam her throbbing hard length into the girl’s cunt. 

“Say my name baby.” Winter whispers as the hot breath hits the girl’s ear. 

“Please Minjeong..” 

Her hands travel straight to Jimin’s wet folds, sliding her fingers easily through as she hears Karina’s delicious moan continue. 

Sighs and gasps fill the dark room in the middle of the night, and both girls were so caught up none of them took acknowledgement of the lightning outside. 

A few flashes beam outside and it doesn’t seem to bother either of the girls as they continue their moment.

“Minjeong..” the girl felt her legs giving out, she couldn’t handle it anymore, she wanted Winter badly.

“I want you inside me Min..”

the younger girl lets out a smirk as she removes her hands from the glistening center. 

“Show me you deserve it.” Winter begins licking her fingers clean and Karina bites her lips at the sight through the mirror. 

The moment Karina heard the belt to Minjeong’s pants cling, she turned around to face the insanely hard bulge with a smile.

And she doesn’t even waste another second to help Winter remove the belt, unzipping the pants desperately.

Her hands pulled the pants down along with the boxers to reveal the dick springing at her face. 

“you’re so hard” Karina chuckles to herself, glancing back at the girl.

She starts to slowly stroke the shaft slowly, teasing the girl a little.