Pout

Minjeong has this habit she does with Jimin.

When she's sad, she'd pout. Easy as that.

Well, it isn't so easy for Karina. Mainly because every time Winter pouts, there's that instinct that every time those pouty lips show, she's got to kiss them.

Why not do it then? You know, kiss the lips.

They're friends. Best friends. With no romantic feelings in between. Of course they couldn't just make out.

And Minjeong has no idea what goes through Jimin's head whenever she does such simple things.

Today Jimin and Minjeong went out to the mall. Out shopping for whatever they could buy with the money they had.

"Where do you wanna go first?" Karina asked.

"Can I go to the candy store?" Winter asked. Karina nodded.

In case she lost Jimin in the crowd of people walking in the mall, she grabbed on tight to the older ones hands which for some reason made Jimin's ears burn up and her cheeks flush red.

She watched as Winter drags her to the candy store, smiling at how adorable the younger girl was.

Winter looked around the aisle of candy as Karina was following behind her back. The younger girl looked around, seeing all the candies she wanted to get but with how extremely expensive they were, it made her sad.

Jimin looked around the store when she sees Winter looking over at her with a pout.

That pout. Again.

Karina blinked without saying a thing, staring at those lips as her heart pounds her to the ground.

She gulped. "Yes?" Karina slightly smiled.

"It's too expensive." Minjeong pointed at the price tag.

She couldn't help but drown in winter's features, melting her heart each second she looks into those eyes.

"It's alright, I'll pay." What was she saying-

"Really? Yesterday you told me that I'm supposed to pay for everything I buy." Yes, Jimin did say that, but minds can change. Mainly because it's Winter.

"You want it or not?" Jimin jokingly warned.

Winter nods desperately, grasping into Karina's arm.

At the end of their candy shopping session, Karina spent about 30 dollars on candy for Minjeong. By the time they exit the mall, she'll be broke.

It's worth it though, because she's spending it all for the girl she likes.

"Where else you wanna go?" Karina asked.

"Well where do you wanna go?" Winter asked instead.

Jimin didn't know where she wanted to go. She only came here for Winter.

"I don't know, I'm going to follow where you wanna go." Jimin smiled.

In response winter just chuckles and pulls Jimin to the side where there was a bench. Even if they were only walking for a half an hour just shopping for candy, it was already exhausting.

"Let's sit." Winter suggests.

They both sit and Minjeong immediately reaches into her sweets bag for two suckers. "Here." She handed one over to Jimin.

Karina took it but she didn't eat it just yet. She looked around the mall, seeing others walk pass them and sounds of laughter fill the place.

Her eyes turn back to look at Minjeong and just when she thought the pout was the only thing making her flustered, the way Winter's tongue wrapped around the sucker, and the way her lips grasped onto the Candy spiked some type of feeling inside Karina.