Detention

My bad if there's grammar mistakes!

For winter and Karina being enemy's meant they were like kids picking fights around with each other. Picking on each other, laughing at each other, that type of thing.

Never in their couple years of knowing each other have they thought about treating one another with respect or kindness.

Heck they never smiled at each other before.

"Hey Rina, what's up?" Winter smacks the girl's back.

Karina rolls her eyes. "What do you want?"

"Jeez so cranky, I just wanna know what's good." To which Karina ignores.

At times Karina wonders why that short girl was following her and talking to her. "Why can't you just be nice like those girls?" Karina points at the group of lovely girls their age chatting and laughing with each other.

"I don't know." Winter scoffs.

There's a thought that has crossed winter's mind multiple times. If she were to be nice and stuff would her and Karina get along nicely?

She sometimes doesn't get why she's so into messing with the older girl.

She looks over at Karina as they walk in the halls of their school, realizing how Karina was stunning underneath the sunlight.

She kept staring until Karina looked over.

"What?" The older one asked.

"Nothing, you're ugly." Minjeong snickers but yelps when she gets hit in the arm by the girl.

It turned into an arm slapping competition in the hallways where everyone was staring.

~~~~

"If you didn't smack me continuously we wouldn't have to be here." Karina grits.

"If you didn't start I wouldn't start." Winter glared.

Both girls sat in the office waiting for the principal to call them in impatiently because they wanted to get home.

"Kim, Yu, come in." Principal Kang called and the girls dragged themselves out of the chair and into the cold dark room.

They took their seats in front of the woman with the look of scared puppies.

It was so cold and eerie in the room, Winter grabbed ahold of Karina's arm for warmth.

"So you know why you're both here right?" Ms. Kang took her glasses off.

"Um, for slapping each other in the halls this afternoon.." Winter spits out with shame.

"But it was just a joke, Principle Kang." Karina added.

"Pretty sure it wasn't." Both students frowned because it was true and they had to admit it.

"We've got complaints from teachers and students because of you two." The woman sighs.

"And this isn't recent, this happened ever since you both first stepped foot into this school." The principal adds.

There was no denying. The girl's had beef with each other for a couple of years now since their encounter in freshman year.

Now that they're juniors it just keeps getting worse and worse.

For Mrs. Kang she recalls every little to big incidents that happened around the school because of those two.

Cat fights in the lunchroom over the last pizza, hallway fights because of both of them, gym class wars over who wins dodgeball, or even fighting for a stall in the bathroom because the rest were full.