Non-Guilty gift

This was in my drafts 2-3 months ago

Winter's in front of Jaemin's house for his boyfriend's sister's birthday.

She's never seen her boyfriend's sister before but she doesn't think much of it. She just bought a small gift for his sister since she couldn't go empty handed.

"Babe are you ready?" Jaemin looks at the girl with a huge smile.

"Mhm, I'm ready." Winter nods, and they both make their way into the house.

Upon opening the door, the house was crowded with siblings and relatives. Winter doesn't know most of them but she did know Jaemin's grandparents and parents.

"Hey kiddo! I'm going crazy how your sister is already 18!" Kai laughed as he smacked Jaemin's back.

"Yeah yeah whatever-" Jaemin jokingly rolled his eyes.

His uncle looks over at Winter. "Oh, you must've brought your girlfriend over."

"I did. Winter, this is my uncle Kai. Kai, this is my girlfriend Winter." The boy pulled her in by the waist.

She looks at the hands around her waist.

There's this feeling she's been having lately, where her stomach drops into a pit everytime Jaemin touches her.

Probably not a good thing.

"Hi, nice to meet you." Winter politely bowed only for Kai to chuckle.

"Nice to meet you Winter, I hope you'll enjoy today." Kai smiles.

"Well I'll get back to you later kid." Kai shoots finger guns at jaemin before walking off.

winter looks around, finding the place decorated nicely with big balloons hanging in the huge living room.

"Karina.." winter spells out to herself.

Pretty name.

"Wanna drop our gifts off?" Jaemin asked the girl.

Winter snaps out, looking back at her boyfriend with a smile and another nod.

A few seconds later they arrive at the huge countertop island filled with stacks and stacks of presents.

How is it possible to have that many? That's more gifts than Winter could get on her birthday or for Christmas.

"That's a lot."

Jaemin genuinely rolls his eyes "yeah, my sister is a pretty big deal despite her being the oldest."

Now winter was curious.

20 or so minutes passed and Jaemin was out hanging with his cousins in a game of soccer.

Winter ended up watching her boyfriend playing outside, sitting on the chair as she stared at the boy kicking a soccer ball.

At first she was intrigued but eventually she lost interest and took her phone out.

"He's terrible isn't he?" A voice rang beside her.

Winter looked up to see a girl sitting beside her and holy shit.

"Jaemin, he's a terrible soccer player isn't he?" The girl smiles.

Winter's too busy staring at this mysterious gorgeous woman sitting there with a huge bright smile on her face.

"I-i mean.." Winter hesitated, looking back at the boy who's busy running.

"..no..?" She looks at the girl.

Karina chuckles, it's a pretty one. She's captivated by the woman, hypnotized, possessed at first sight.