Disclaimer & Story Info

Disclaimer

The plot is entirely mine. Please do not copy, reproduce, or translate without my expressed permission.

The plot in the storyline is created within an alternative universe, one in which hybrids exist. While the BTS members are main characters within the book, the characters they portray are fictional. The minor characters based on other K-Pop idols are also fictional.

This is a work of fiction, but some of the places used are based on real things. Any character resemblance to an actual person, living or dead, is purely coincidence.

WARNING – This book is suitable only for readers 18 years and over. It contains mature themes, swearing, alcohol, explicit sexual scenes and content, as well as other themes readers may find triggering.

This book contains frequent and intense explicit sexual scenes suitable only for readers 18+. There will be no warnings within the story, so please read at your own discretion.

All images, lyrics, quotes, YouTube videos, GIFs etc used in this book I do not own as they belong to their respective owners. Some images have been slightly edited to fit the storyline, but the base image remains the property of the owner. Songs and their lyrics are only borrowed for the story purposes.

Story info

For most of the book, the story will be told through Cara's POV. There will be some chapters from BTS member's POV's sprinkled throughout the book.

There are a lot of minor characters included in this book, so to make it easier to keep track of, I have used other K-Pop idols as inspiration. Korean, Chinese, Japanese and/or Taiwanese names are intentionally written using Western naming conventions as the country the book is set in only speaks English.

The world used in this story is fictional. It came from my imagination, and the map is my own creation. I chose the names of the countries and the cities used specifically in terms of the depiction and viewing of hybrids.

I do not use these names to offend or poke fun at anyone who has this name in real life; I used them as a reference guide.

Country name meanings

New Kanoa – of Hawaiian origin meaning 'free one'.

Republic of Amon – of Greek origin meaning 'hidden one'.

San Draco – of Greek origin meaning 'angry dragon'.

Galen – of Greek origin meaning 'calm'.

Sephtis – of Persian origin meaning 'eternal death'.

Tamesis — of English origin meaning 'dark one'.

Talman – of Hebrew origin meaning 'injured or oppressed'.

Isle of Amal – of Arabic origin meaning 'hope or inspiration'.

San Koa – of Hawaiian origin meaning 'brave warrior'.

Town name meanings

Samta – of Sanskrit origin meaning 'equality'.

Devlin – of Irish origin meaning 'unlucky'.

Cozbi – of Hebrew origin meaning 'liar, deceiver'.

Odin – of Norse origin meaning 'rage'.

Paloma – of Spanish origin meaning 'dove' and a symbol of peace.

Ekant – of Hindu origin meaning 'alone'.

Ahlai – of Hebrew origin meaning 'sorrowing'.

Acheron – of Latin origin meaning 'river of sorrow'.

Eden – of Hebrew origin meaning 'place of pleasure'.

Lira – of Latin origin meaning 'balance'.