Chapter 29 - Cara (early autumn, 2024)

Yoongi thrusted into me, grunting with exertion

Yoongi thrusted into me, grunting with exertion. We had been fucking like rabbits the past couple of days with his latest rut. I loved when he or Jimin were intimate with me but having sex what felt like 24/7 was starting to kinda feel like a chore.

There's no way you're letting either of your mates have a rut partner. Now, suck it up, put on your big girl pants and give that sexy man of yours the fuck of his life!

"Yoongi!" I cried out, cumming once again over his cock. I'd lost count over how many times the two of us had cum during his rut. Even when he was driven by hormones and instinct, Yoongi never finished without making sure I had multiple orgasms.

"Gonna fill you full of my kittens, Baby," he groaned into my neck, licking his mark. "You ready to take them from me?" I nodded, pleading for him to fill me up and no sooner had I finished, Yoongi painted my walls white.

He collapsed on top of me, quickly rolling to the side so he didn't damage the prospects of any of his kittens from implanting. I snuggled into Yoongi's body, enjoying the feeling of his skin against mine; I was so tired that I didn't even care about the sweat and bodily fluids that covered our torsos, groins and legs.

"I feel really good about this one," he mumbled, his lips brushing like butterfly wings against my belly after the two of us woke from the quick nap we were able to fit in between waves. "I think there's a little kitten of mine in here." The tone of his voice was different to that when he was fuelled by his rut; it was softer and more filled with devotion rather than need. I suspected that he was coming to the end of it, and my poor pussy couldn't wait to rest for a little while.

"You back with me, Kitty?" I mumbled, exhausted from not getting much sleep over the past three days.

"Yeah, that was the last one I think," he sighed. "I wasn't too rough on you, was I?" I shook my head. Not once, even when he was deep in breeding mode, had Yoongi been rough on me.

"I'm more tired than anything," I replied, groaning as I sat up and tried to head into the bathroom. My legs gave out, sending me crashing to the floor. "Fuck. I need to pee, have something to eat and then sleep for a week... in that order."

"What about showering?" Yoongi asked, coming to help me up off the floor and into the bathroom. We were way past decency by this stage. My mate often had to help me get on and off the toilet due to my legs giving out, so I began peeing as Yoongi organised toothbrushes for the both of us.

I was more excited about sleeping in our own bed than anything else. The spare room's one was comfortable enough, but I missed the larger space... and Jimin. As I grabbed the toothbrush from my feline mate, I daydreamed about being able to lie in my Arctic fox's arms again. It might have only been three days, but I missed him something fiercely.

"Mo unil I swee," I mumbled around the toothbrush. Thankfully my feline hybrid was able to decipher my garbled sentence, chuckling that I considered sleep was most important. "What? You wore me out, Kitty, and I'm looking forward to sleeping in our bed again," I shot back after spitting into the sink.