Chapter 25 - Cara (early summer, 2024)

"Our beautiful, stunning, gorgeous mate," Yoongi clarified, removing his pants and taking a seat on the armchair with his hard cock in hand

"Yes, you're ours, Darling. Mine and Yoongi's to love. To taste. To cherish. To lose ourselves in." Jimin punctuated each phrase with a kiss to my skin, starting from my neck and finishing with my lips.

"And hopefully one day to marry and to carry our kittens and kits in that amazing and exquisite body of yours," Yoongi added.

Yoongi and I had talked about marriage and babies, but that was before Jimin came into our lives. I was relieved that he still wanted those things, not just with me but also having my second mate with us.

"Mmm I like the sound of that," my Arctic fox mate whispered huskily. "But before we start making kits, and kittens, we have to practice... a lot."

The giggles that erupted from me morphed into a moan at the feeling of Jimin's hard length rubbing through my folds. I was not only drenched, but I was throbbing in anticipation. It felt like I'd go crazy if I didn't have him inside me. I bucked my hips, making the tip of his cock slide inside my pussy. Euphoric noises slipped from my lips at the same time the sexiest groan came from the man above me.

"Shit! You're so wet and warm, my sexy little Vixen," he murmured into my neck as he fed himself into me. Contented sighs came from us both as he bottomed out. "You like that, hey? Like me calling you my Vixen? Yeah, that's cos you are – a vixen in bed... and also because you're my girl."

I moaned hearing Jimin calling me a vixen again. It made me feel sexy and powerful. A few months ago, I would have never dreamed of being called such a thing, especially by someone as hot as Jimin. Also being the name for a female fox just made it feel even more special; I knew Jimin was claiming me as his.

"Fuck, you feel so amazing, Darling. God damn, I love feeling you flutter around me."

"She takes cock so well, doesn't she?" Yoongi's voice rumbled from the other chair. "You wouldn't think that she's only fucked my dick until now."

"Yeah, Cara's our good girl. Oh, you like that, Angel?" Jimin chuckled as he started to rock inside me slowly. "You like being called a good girl by your two mates? Yeah, I can feel you tightening around me when I praise you."

"Our little mate has a praise kink," Yoongi chuckled breathlessly. I could hear him stroking himself and it made me even wetter. "She loves being called a good girl, which she always is."

"How can I not be good when I have two of the sexiest men in the world who are praising me as they fuck me," I teased, clenching my muscles around Jimin's cock. If he was going to drive me crazy with the slow pace, then I could do the same to him. "I know you'll fuck me better if I'm good rather than bad."

"Oh fuck!" Jimin cried out. "Holy shit you are so tight and then when you do that..." The sight of my mate's head thrown back as he growled in pleasure was so hot. Knowing that I was the cause made me feel powerful.