The Allied Army

Ace's POV

An other boom sounded as Makayla ran up the road to us from the artillery position she'd just blowen up and jumped into the car with all of us idiotic friends waiting. That was the like the millionth gun we'd blowen up this morning, since the planes had flown no one could go back to sleep afterwards. When we got back to camp I collapsed into my chair, eventhough they never let me anywhere near any gun they still let me join in as lookout and I got to do almost anything I wanted even if they didnt like it they still left me with a gun to defend myself. They would never leave me alone defenceless without anything to defend myself. This morning we'd taken out had been the last powerful defence the Russians had to defend the entrance to our town and any chances of keeping allied armies at bay. "Whoooo! That's gota be your, what? 500th? Gezz dude you need to save some for us! I'm done, exhausted, who wants a game of Uno?" Ivy said loudly as she settled down into her chair at the collapsible table. "Haha, I thought you were deprived of energy Ivy? Or just running of the last of your adrenalin rush hey? Where are my cards? I'll give you a game! And that is my 500th one, I think I'm going to quit now and leave that job to the professionals!" Blondie awnsered her and joked as she too stripped off her gear and joined her at the table. "Hah! I think with the margin you have no-one else in the allied armies is classed as a professional compared to you! Schooch over, I wanna reck my bestie, after all we haven't played in months!" Felicity said patting Makayla's shoulder after she had gotten dressed in more comfortable clothing and rejoined us at the table.

I laughed with the group at Flic's comment and watched as Makayladelt with the cards. Suddenly the table was crowded with the rest of us and me who was too happy with the plus two card I hand and was eagerly adding to the pile. I grinned in victory as Lachlan beside Makayla had to pick up two cards evidently ruining his chance at being the first out. I looked between my hand of cards and the growing pile, Makayla had a plus two in yellow and placed it on another plus two so it would count. But just how was she going to get rid off the rest of her hand?. Makayla had a huge chunk of the deck in her hands as we were all gaining up on her to try and stop her from winning, the deck was dwindling to a couple cards we were so interested in this game. "NO NO NO! AW COME ON!" Ivy complained as Makayla flashed her iconic grin like the Cheshire cat and laughed as she watched her add two cards to her hand making Ivy having to get rid of two extra cards.

I gota admit the camp-site looked like a reck from this morning's early wake up call, lunch was being prepared to be cooked over the fire. "OKAY! Which one of you's brought back the frozen pizza? I know you both hate it so who's the life saver here!" I shouted when I saw the box on the tray it was going to be cooked in next to the fire. "Je ne sais pas demander à l'idiot qui a insisté pour que nous le ramenions pour les crétins qui semblent tellement aimer cette chose dégoûtante. Tu ne m'as jamais dit pourquoi tu l'as eu au premier endroit de toute façon, pourquoi?" Sky said and I realy was astonished at how much French came out of her mouth right then and there. While waiting for Sky to finish up with stuffing around with the fire and making a flast surface for us to put the tray on I noticed Makayla had zoomed out. Jetski sat there eating the lat if her noddles while we packed the car and did our last minute preparations before we headed out again to see if we could free the airport.

The radio had been sitting on the table all lunch and I wasn't the only one who was getting a bit pissed with the constant static comming from it I soon found out. "Hey Makayla, can you turn the radio off. It's become anoying and giving us anything but hope of hearing new information right now!" Aquila shouted from the tent and I guessed Fishy had gone to collect her washing and put it away. "Okay! But if we miss anything it's on you, you know that right?" Makayla responded back and Aquila nodded her understanding. The raido began to assault our ears with even more and louder static as if trying to put up one last final fight before we had any chance to turn it off, as I came around the cornerto see why she hand shut it up I saw her hand flew from the off button when a farmilar sound came through. The sound of a radios button being pressed in was followed by more static and then the sound became less louder. Her hand now rested on the channel dial and she spun it around until buttons clicking and words streamed out of the radio.

"CHANGE OF PLANS! WRRE GOIN' TO TOWN!" Makayla roared. At first all of us jumped almost above the trees from Blondie's sudden out burst but we quickly recovered and rushed towards the cars. I think Makayla has a little fear of heights, she was sitting ontop of a metal gate that blocked the staircase up to the parking ontop of the building. She was freaking out. Everyone down below helped to try and stabilise the gate to stop it from moving when she reached for the staircase's railing. She was still freaking out, probably still screaming at herself in her mind as she walked across the bridge. A flare shot up into the sky with a boom and its red blob, breaking the long silence I had been waiting in. I saw them, the squadrons that had been sent out to search our town for any potential tricks. Another flare went off behind them and and all of the soilders crouched, another flare being launched sent them all swivelling to the right of me. I finally got to place and launch my batch of green and yeow fireworks. I made sure I was was doing what they told me than launched my flare. The sound almost burst my eardrums as it whistled into the sky, only staying for sixty seconds than disappearing. I counted to ten and one by one groups of eight different coloured fireworks in the pattern of green, yellow, green and yellow flew into the sky making it sound like the huge Christmas tree was about to be lit up like every year on the river bank and a few fireworks would explode afterwards. Then i launchsd mine. The soilders were still half in their crouched position's but they hadn't run when my batch of colourful explosives were exploding in the skynand they all headed towards Makayla's building carefully after she launched hers.

As Makayla rose the Australian flag on the flag pole on the building across from her original building and the soilders approached with all the caution they wanted, we all had  regrouped and we were behind her. We were hastily were putting a bit of effort into getting rid of anything that could look like a weapon or any of the left over ammunition and guns into a pile about two meters away from us. Except for 'swords' we didn't look like much of a target and for safety reasons Blondie was keeping her short sword strapped to the belt on her waist while we keeping our little daggers pretty hidden. I heard shouts and gunshots before we saw the first of the squadron heading up the staircase up to the roof, Blondie silenced the raido so it wouldn't go off while they where here. And that we knew so much about them and or it started spewing out static letting them know w had been listing in to see if they really were the American's. "Who are you and where did you come from?" One of the shoulders shouted from the front and Makayla jumped off her ledge that she had been on to raise the flag up and hefted up my hands to show she ment no harm." I could ask you the same thing, after all I don't really trust those uniforms and that accent?" Makayla responded super super calm and surprised us when her voice came out as the most calm it has ever been.