3. Siara wants to go to Italy

She knew no one could hurt her ever..because she already hurted herself the most

Siara's pov

It wasn't hard to come out of the mess he created thanks to the bruise he made on my neck.

I dont evem need to hide them as now  everyone was considering me a victim and worried for me. The investigation was going on, and I decided to give my full support to it.

By keeping my mouth shut. In child juvenile , the first thing I learned was to stay silent and stay away from other people's business.  I am not intrerested in being a Messiah.

And now all my focus was on something else.

"What...you want to go to Italy? "Akira  yelled again raising my anger; why can't she speak calmly like that Italian uncle?

The moment I explained my reason for the transfer, she was shouting like a maniac. I explained to her everything that happened there.

She is useless and harmless, so there is no need to hide from her.

"But why? Just because you liked his eyes?" She asked in disbelief.

I hurriedly nodded my head, smiling. I heard when  Firoz whispered in his ear. They were talking about shifting somewhere.

"I thought you were just a crazy woman, but you are stupid too. Just because he speaks some words in Italian doesn't mean that he belongs to Italy." Akira whispered to herself, but thanks to my rabbit ears, I heard her clearly.

Actually, she was right, but I liked his Italian accent so much that I thought he must be from Italy.

"His British accent was good too; is he an American and living here? But his eyes were not looking like Americans; they were looking royal, like from a royal family. "I was deep in my thoughts when something struck me.

"I knew it!" I shouted.

"What ??" 

"London, all royal families live there. I'm sure he must be from there." I looked at her with my big eyes for approval.

She again shook her head. This girl is getting on my nerves now.

"Saira, please, I plead with you: which member of the royal family behaves like a gangster? He must be from a thug family," she cried in irritation, palming her face.

"So from Syria?" I raised my eyebrow again. "Or the Taliban?" I hope this time I am right.

She looked at me for 5 seconds straight and burst out laughing and snorting in between, making me cringe my nose. She almost fell from her chair.

"What's so funny?" I asked, confused.

"Saira, you are too funny..too much..ohh god, you are behaving like you will really go to all these places..to Syria..seriously..hahahahah..its time of my duty..am going." She went from there while snorting.

But I didn't understand why she was thinking I was joking. I put my hand in the back pocket of my jeans and took out plane tickets for all the places I guessed.

I even purchased a ticket to Pakistan also, and that too from the black market and for three times more than the normal price.

"I wasn't joking. Now where should I start first? I can't let my money go to waste." I was looking at all the tickets in my hand.

I found a new toy to play with. I'm definitely going to find him...

Just then I heard a female voice, the voice that I despise the most, the voice because of which I am staying in America so I don't have to see her face.