14. Dear king, please hold my Neck

Readerlog, long part h aaj ka and bahut time lagake likha h. Ek ek emotion dikhane k loye. If you like it dont forget to vote and comment. Am waiting. Or haa...zara araam se padhiyega

Fate love those who are fearless
And fearless people are those who dont believe in fate ...

Siara was standing still clutching the knob of door tightly. She was so scared to even raise her head or do anything

"Dad, you shouldn't be here at this time." She tried to speak.  He moved his nose to her hair, inhaling her scent like a psycho

"You thought you could hide from me for forever in America, from me..your dad...." he smiled evilly wrapping her hair in his hand.

He pulled her hair so tightly that she thought her scalp would come into his hand.

She felt like she was unable to breathe. In all these years, she was trying to hide from this man.

It wasn't like she couldn't fight with him, but her childhood trauma wouldn't let her.

The first time he sexually assaulted her was when she was in a juvenile. It was so scary that she doesn't even want to  remember it.She was ready to do anything to stop meeting this monster.

He moved his face toward her neck. She closed her eyes tightly.

"You are still so fresh..raw, unused. Just like I want," he said, removing her hair from her neck. He was going to kiss her, but his eyes fell on the little bandage on her neck.

Her whole body shivers a little. She doesnt want to imagine what will happen if he came to know about that mark

"What happened to your neck?" He asked about touching it.

"I hurt it from my nails" she lied for the first time in her life. No one has ever dared to come near her , it was only shaveer who gave her attention.

"Hmm..." he hummed and took a step back believing her. She took a breath of relief. But he again came to her and kissed her on the other side of her neck.

"This side is okay. I am meeting you after so long, my dear daughter. Dad missed you so much "

She was feeling gross. She holds the knob so tight that her knuckles go white.

" Think of something else. Siara, think of black. Black is your favorite. Think of that " she was chanting this in her mind

Unknowingly, her mind went to shaveer. His fragrance was so unique. She tried to remember his cologne. She wanted to run, but her legs were frozen. She wanted to shout, but her throat was dry.

(Dad, agar mom n aapko yaha dekh liya to vo kaafi upset ho jayengi)

"Dad, if mom saw you, she would get upset." She tried to push him.

(Vo out of town h..chinta mat karo beta..m tumhari mom ko upset ni hone dunga )

"She is out of town. Don't worry. I won't upset her," he replied quickly.

Siara's breath stops for a second "Even if she was here, she would never take my side. When I first tried to tell her about him, she slapped me, saying that I was just making up stories and trying to separate them "she was lost in her thoughts, not paying attention to what he was doing with her neck." At that day she died for me. This man hasn't raped me yet because he finds more pleasure in assaulting me. This slow torture is more scary than anything."

She was feeling worms on her skin. She couldn't cry, which is why her frustration is increasing with each passing second. He didn't rape her, but he did something worse to her that has haunted her till now. The way he humiliated her was haunting to her.