59. Burning in Fever or Desires

Wish you all a very happy new year readerlog. Uparwaalo aap sabko khushi or sukoon de.

Double update hi h ye ...2 part ko merge karke pura 1 part diya h..araam se padhiyega

Warning : Mature content

Shaveer was still laying on his bed when he hears someone opening the door. He opens his one eyez to see firoz coming inside holding a bottle of bear.

Firoz looked around the room.  It was complete dark,  he could clearly see the mess he created . It was terrible. Broken mirror and glasses, bedhsheet was thrown away at the corner, vases are thrown on the wall and everything on which he can take out his anger.

He stood in front of him" after all this, you must be feeling tired "

Shaveer removed arms from his eyes and sat on the bed like a lifeless body. Firoz gave him a half filled glass

"Morris doctor ko le gya "

(Morris took the doctor )

Shaveer didnt reply and emptied the glass in one go. Firoz looking at his own glass while lost in his thoughts

"Anamika kabhi ni chahti thi k tu siara se gussa ho....vo jaha bhi hogi she must be not feeling good seeing this " he whispered feeling confused and hurt

(Anamika has never wished that you get angry with siara. Wherever she is..she must be not feeling good seeing this ")

"Tujhe siara se koi shikayat nahi h ?" Shaveer asked feeling his glass again

(Don't you have any complaint with siara ?)

"Jaane waaale chale gye h shaveer. Jo h unhe jeene ka haq h..khush hoke jeene ka or tu bhui to yahi kar raha h  "

(Those who have to go has already gone. But those who are alive, they deserve to be happy. And you are also doing the same )

Shaveer looked at him suddenly

"Mujhe mere aadmiyo se pata chala tu peechle 2 din se siara k dad ko dhundhne ki koshish kar raha h..." firoz answered with a smile

(I came to know from my men that from last 2 days you are searching for siara's dad )

Shaveer took a deep breath and put glass on the table instead he took whole bottle from firoz and gulped it . His eyes were complete red and swollen

"She loves anamika too much. She is still mourning for them " shaveer whispered

"What ?" Firoz looked shocked

"Thats why she doesnt wear any other colour. I know it wasnt her fault at all and i hope you wont hold any grudge against her " shaveer requested in a low voice"  Please Dont hate her  "

Firoz was looking him surprised. Shaveer never requested anyone in his entire life. Firoz thought he would say this to shaveer and here shaveer was thinking that firoz would start hating her.

"We had already lost anamika. I hope we wont loose anymore people. " a tear left firoz's eyes. Shaveer patted his shoulder and open his arms a little.

Firoz quickly hugged him and started crying. Somewhere firoz  also considers himself guilty k ana n uska ilzaam apne sir liya thats why vo chah k bhi siara se hate ni kar sakta tha because vo dono hi guilt m the or zindagi bhar is guilt m rehne waale the. Vo dono pehle hi apne apne hisse ki saza kaat rahe the..

(That ana took his blame that's why he could never hate siara because they both are in guilt and may be they could never come out of it. They both are already paying for it )