52. 🔞 Moans. love & pleasure

18+ content.
Those who are not comfortable, kindly skip this chapter.

Chapter is Unedited as it already took me 2 days to write it so didnt get time to edit it. Kindly ignore grammatical errors..

She put her other hand on his shoulder and moved her knees on his knees while whispering in his ear
"I know your darkest secret" Shaverr almost chocked on his wine

" This is exclusively for you " she pulled out her top in a swift motion and took his ear in her mouth while moving in his lap.

"You know my darkest secret ?" He whsipered shocked and kept looking in her eyes.

She nodded her head "anay told me everything" she was nibbling on his ear and lick his earlobe " your most personal thing "

He held the armrest tightly and thinking seriously

"No ways..us gadhe ko apne secrets yaad ni rehte dusro k kya ghanta pata honge. Or meri darkest desires or secret kisiko ni pata h. Ye pakka andhere m teer maar ri h..if she knows about my darkest secret, she wouldnt have been standing here like this . Ye dar k maare abhi tak bhaag chuki hoti "

Siara saw he wasnt even looking her and was staring at those big glasses in place of window which opens to the garden.

"Do i look so bad that he doesnt even looking at me ? Or his problem is very serious ?"

She put her index finger under his chin and make him look into her eyes " look at me mr italian king. Tonight, you are not allowed to look anywhere except me " she ordered him and moved her palm on his chest over his shirt while opening its button.

For the first time shaveer was looking her like this. She was not just bold, there was something different in her eyes. Like she came on a mission which she was going to accomplished by hook or crook.

"Isne kuch galat to ni kha liya. Dont tell me there was something in the drink " he thought while looking her face which has devil smirk on her face

"i have seen in many movies, this trick always work to solve this kind of problem. I will make sure tumhare andar ka janwar aaj bahar aa jaaye"

She moved her legs from his lap and stood on the floor while sensually moving behind him and sliding her finger over his arm. His body get stiff all of a sudden feeling an electic wave in his body

"Butterfly..i think you are drunk " shaveer said while tried to be careful not hurt her feelings

She stood behind him "no..i am not jaana " she whispered and took out his shirt looking at that magnificent tattoo on his back and came closer to his neck" you dont need to hide anything from me. I am a surgeon first. You can discuss anything with me. I will never judge you " she said with full honesty and peck his neck.

Shaveer took a deep breath feeling her touch " i think she is under influence of any drug. Kaisi behki behki baatein kar ri h "

He looked at the glass of wine which she gave him " kahi isme to kuch ?" He thought and quickly gulped it in one go.

"Agar tumhe lagta h maine galti se koi spike drink pi li..or isme kuch h ..to tumhe nahi lagta k tumhe ye nahi peeni chahiye thi ? You shouldnt test it like this jaana "

She messed up his mind so much that he even forgets that to check if drink is spiked or not, he shouldnt drink it himself.

"Fuck..she is really messing up my mind " he cursed under his breath and was going to stood up but she held his arms " stay shaV" she said in authority and sit on his lap in his middle with her back on his side.