64. Who will win ?

100 votes fast

Hit the star ⭐ button at bottom of your screen

And don't forget to follow to get regular notification. Araam se padhiyega. Love you all.

Siara was looking her phone "what was she saying ? Her voice was'nt clear " she again dialled her number but it was unreachable

"Where was she telling me to come? Damn..Akira..kon si gufa m baithke mujhe call kar ri h ye  "

(Damn..from which cave this Akira is calling me ?)

Just then she heard loud knock on door.

"Memsahab..am just coming " she quickly covered herself with a duppata and opened the door.

Shayra took a breath of relief looking her fine . " Shaanti..beta are you okay ?"

"Jii memsahab. I was just tired a little so sleep for some longer "

"It's okay beta. I just came to check you. Am glad that you are okay " shayra smiled " and have you tried that dress I gave you yesterday "

Siara was scratching her head sheepishly " heheh...dress...ab inhe kya jawab du ..inke bete n bandar jaise use faad daala" Just then siara's eyes falls on the couch. Her eyes opened wide  "Damn ye vibrator yaha kaise reh gya..."

(Hehe..dress...what should I tell her now ? That how his has tore this dress like a monkey )

(Damn..how can I leave this vibrator here ?)

Siara quickly took some step back and bend a little to hide it but just then her dupatta slips a little from her shoulder.

Shayra's  eyes falls on her cleavage. There were deep red blue marks over there and a big mark of teeth like someone dig his teeth in her skin.   Shayra face all go red. Siara quickly covered herself properly

Just than shayra saw a red thread in her neck and that torn blouse near the couch.

"What the hell ? Ye kaise hua   "Shayra whispered

(How it happens ?)

"Memsahab..vo try karke time fat gya" siara quickly explained innocently " sach m Maine jaanbhuj k ni kiya "

(Memsahab, when I was trying it just then it tear by mistake )

"Mujhe tumse ye umeed nahi thi shaanti " shayra glared her in anger and went out of the room.

(I didn't expect this from your shaanti)

"Ab m khud ko chupau ya in sab chizo ko..dekh liya kya aunty n sab....gye..hum sab gye...meri maid ki naukri pakka gyi "siara looking her in shock and ran after her

(Now, should I hide myself or these things. Don't tell me she has seen all..gone...we are definitely gone. I think I lost my job of maid too)

"Memsahab... "

"Shaveer " shayra called him in anger "shaveer abhi ki abhi neeche aao "

(Shaveer...come down right now )

Siara froze on her spot "lagta h memsahab pehli shaveer ki chamri nikalengi..or fir meri..inhe itne gusse m pehli baar dekha h "

(It seems memsahab first peel his skin and than mine ...I have never seen her this much angry before )

Shaveer quickly came downstairs "what happen mom ? Is everything all right ?"

Aveer also came running to her "What happen sunshine..why are your face is all red? Ye to gusse waala red h "