33. He find his "Sukoon " in her

As soon as he came to his home, he stopped in his track.

Everyone was standing there with a big smile on their faces, and Shaveer's smile disappeared.

"Swagat ni karoge humara." Anay and others yelled in unison.

(Won't you welcome us ?)

Max and naksh- shaveer's gay parents

Shayra and aveer - shaveer's second parents . They have strong bond with naksh and max.

Shayra had misscarriage when her first baby was going to born . She suffered most. But When first time she saw shaveer in an orphanange , she immediately get attached to it. Shayra and aveer wanted to adopt him first but they dont get his custody as they were healthy to give birth to their own child and it was their rule to give baby to those parents who need baby .

They tried everything to adopt him but couldnt. So max and naksh adopted him. From them till now , they consider them first child of their house .

"Bhai...why did you stop at the entrance arent you going to hug us " Anay cheered in excitement

Shaveer entered the house and look at shayra who was wiping her tears...she was feeling like not just 10 years, but she was meeting him after 100 years.

A mother's love is unconidtional. Her heart knew she loved shaveer more than her own son Anay.

Shaveer came in front of her. She cupped his cheeks and kissed his forehead . Shaveer hugged her tightly.

"Shayra mom..why are you crying now..are you still angry with me ?" He was rubbing her back lovingly and wiping her tears with his thumb "please mom..i cant see you crying like this "

"You have grown up so much and strong too " she said while touching his biceps and crying more

"Is this why you are crying ? " he laughed a little while kissing her hair
" Aap mujhe mari hui halat m dekhna chahti thi kya ?"

(Did you expect me to see dead ?)

"Chii mom..kaisi mom ho aap ?" Anay was making faces in fun

(Yakk..what kind of mom you are ?)

She hit him lightly on his shoulder "chup karo tum dono...these are happy tears..let me cry na.. i met him after so long"

(Shut up you both )

"Ohh okay okay..then you can cry..." anay motivated her " or ro le thoda sa mom 10 saal ki kasar aaj hi puri kar do..ro ro k mumbai m flood laa do..."

(You can cry some more mom..you were holding it from last 10 years ..I think your tears will bring flood today in Mumbai )

She started crying more listening this..."shaveer....tera bhai mera mazak uda raha h...kaisi aulad paida ki h maine.."

(Shaveer...your brother is making fun of me..what kind of kid I have given birth to ?)

"Anay dont make fun of her...chup kar varna yahi se vapis bhaga dunga " shaveer scolded and trying to control his laugh " ignore him mom..aap ro...koi ni rokega aapko ...khabardar kisine bhi roka to "

(Shut up or I will send you back )

(Ignore him mom...you can cry...no one will stop you..dont you dare anyone...let her cry as much as she wants)

" ye teri biwi ko rok ...aise ro rahi h jaise shaveer jinda ni..marne waala ho...are kabar se uthke thode aaya h humara beta" naksh whispered in aveer's ear

(Stop your wife ..she is crying like shaveer is going to die soon..)

"Chhod be...tujhe lagta h vo rukegi...tujhme dum h to tu rokne k liye bol use...m ni bol raha..m to bas apni turn ka wait kar raha hu..." aveer replied immediately