58. Zid ya Junoon

As i said 50 votes p double update. To vaise to abhi 5 vote kam h..but koi ni. Bas aap log enjoy karte raho and keep motivating me.

Or haa..last ka note zaroor padhna

2 days passed.

Siara was sitting in her room in front of a window . A plate of bread along with water was placed beside her. She was just eating it from these 2 days.

Firoz's words were playing in her mind again and again. No one talk to her in these 2 days nor meet with her. There was not a sign of tears or wetness in her eyes.

"Anamika..." she whispered to herself" for the first time in my life i regret something. I regret to make you my friend. Agar tum kabhi mujjse ni mili hoti..to shayad aaj tum zinda hoti.  " 

Just then her phone rings

Firoz calling

In these 2 days he was the first person to call her. Never in her dreams she thought that the person jisse vo zindagi bhar bhaag rahi thi i.e anamika's brother he will call her.

She picked the call.

"How is he ?" She asked in a low voice

"Dont know ? From last 2 days he didnt come out of his room. " firoz replied truthfully

"Mujhe to lagta h ab vo tumhare marne p hi tumse milne aayega..tumhari kabar p phool chadhane k liye " amayra taunted her. Firoz gave her an angry look

(I am feeling that now he will come to meet you only on your grave )

"Amayra..."

"Come on firoz. Dont give her false hope. We all know what she did to him. Or tum..anamika tumhari behen thi. Tumhe  uske marne ka zara bhi dukh ni h kya ? How can you talk to a murderer like this ?"

(And you. She was your sister. Aren't you feeling bad for her even for a little ?  How can you talk to a murderer like this ?" )

"Amayra..am behaving logically. Siara didnt kill her or thoda dheere bologi "

(And can you lower your voice ? )

"Of course she killed her. Or agar m shaverr ki jagah hoti to jindagi bhar iski shakal ni dekhti "

(If I was in place of shaveer, than I would have never seen his face again )

Siara cut the call.

"Hello..siara..doctor " firoz took a deep breath and hang up the call. " kahi siara kuch ulta seedha na kar le " he whispered to himself in concern

(I hope she won't do anything wrong to herself )

On other side

"Mere marne p " siara thought for a second

(On my grave )

She stood up and  took out her top while moving towards the bathroom.  She undressed herself and stoof under the shower " tum khud mjjjse milne aaoge shaveer. You have to listen to me."

(You will come yourself to meet me )

She felt her temperature is rising slowly. She felt a little dizzy for some seconds. She blink her eyes fast and slap her head lightly

"Perfect " She smiled evilly and went from there.

On other side...

Anay and firoz were standing outside shaveer's room and trying to listen behind the door

"Kuch sunayi diya ? Ab tak to sab saman tut chuka hoga..2 din ho gye..or saman lene k liye bahar ni aayega kya ye ?" Anay said

(Have you heared anything ? Till now everything must have been broken. It has been 2 days. Won't he come outside to take more things to break )