32. 🔞Her first punishment (A sensual one )

Readerlog. Today's part is long..to araam se padhiyega and it took me almost 3 days to write it. I have tried my best.

Vote, comment , share or mujje motivate karna ni bhuliyega. It means a lot to me.

Enjoy it..i will wait for you all.

Shaveer's phone beeps He opened the message, and an evil smirk came on his lips.

"I know what mistake I have made."

He was going to reply but stopped when he saw Amayra in front of him dressed up sexily in a red knee-length dress and holding a bouqet.

"You here?" He asked, confused.

"Have you forgotten about today?"We have to go," she smiled. "Do you have any other plans?"

and just then Shaver remembers something

He looked at her message and put his phone back in his pocket. "I don't have any other plans. Let's go."

On the other side.

Siara was sitting there when her phone beeped. She quickly opened the message.

"I have some work to do. We will meet later...

From shaveer"

Siara feels all her courage has disappeared. She took a deep sigh and hid her face in her knees again. "I thought he would come here running to me. Why am I so eager for his punishment?"She muttered to herself, feeling her heart getting heavy again.

Just there, she felt someone standing in front of her. She raised her head to see

"Morris "

She was staring at him blankly. Morris was always there for her. He was always the first to come.

""I came here to take his statement," he answered, pointing towards the operation theater.

"Statement to tab dega jab use hosh aayega..jis tarike se shaveer n uski halat ki h..he will definitely go in coma " She thought controlling her smile

He forwards his hand for her to take.

"Feeling tired?"

She stood up on her own. Morris took his hand back.

"He is under observation and unconscious. You can't meet him right now," she replied, leaning against the wall.

Both were looking at each other.

"Its aman sir birthday today. We have organized a little dinner party for him. Everyone was going to come with their family members " he said after some minutes.

"Ohh...thats good. Enjoy " she replied and was ready to exit

"Come on, siara. " morris whined " You know my parents live out of country. I'm missing them, and it's compulsory to join this dinner for us."

"I am not your family member, Morris," she said, rolling her eyes.

"But you are hungry," he said, raising his eyebrow in style.

She looked at her stomach. It was growling with hunger."Give me the menu list." She said quickly

"Are you going like this?" He asked, unsure, looking at her plain black high-neck top paired with black loose jeans. In her ears, she was wearing very small pearl-shaped earrings. as she cannot opearte a patient wearing party clothes and heavy jwellery. Her face was without any makeup, with just a little kohl in her eyes and, as usual, open long hair.

Just them, she heard her mother's voice.
"You will be embarrassed if you go there like this."

Siara laughed and fold her hands in front of her chest in style