76. The day She Cries❣️ (Breaking Curse )

Readerlog...this is the part because of which this story came to life. This chapter was the first which cames in my mind when I was just thinking that

How far a person can go for his love ?
How passionate a person can be for the person he loves ?
How erotic they can be ?

And this is how this story comes to life .

No target today. It's at your will. I have tried my best.

It was the day when everyone cries with Siara.

Siara was looking at the building collapsed in front of her... everything stopped for some seconds.

"Shaveereeeerrrrrrrr " she screamed on top of her voice

Firoz and sam tried to hold her "leave me...let me go ..." she pushed all of them using all her strength and ran towards that pile of dust.

They all ran behind her" doctor...be careful...doctor " Firoz shouted

"Jaana...shaveer " she shouted while removing those big rocks which were so heavy that she couldn't even move them but she was not in her senses to think of that.

"Shaveer...he must be in pain" She doesn't care that her skin scratched because of those rocks...it was bleeding "jaana ..where are you. " She crazily trying to look under those rocks

"B..boss...everyone help her..fast " amayra shouted while they all were trying to look for him when they found a body covered in blood between little space of those rocks..

Siara felt her world has stopped. She couldn't even see a little scratch on him and here he was laying in pool of blood.

"Shaveeeeerr..." She quickly ran to him, not caring that her legs scratched because of rocks..she ran and put his head on her lap.

"Jaana...open your eyes.." she tap his cheeks "kitna khoon aa raha h..." Her eyes opened wide looking blood.

(It's bleeding so much )

She herself was a surgeon. She has seen these kind of scenarios many time in her life but at that time she was feeling like she was looking blood for the first time.

"Jaana...aankhein kholo na...jaana...please wake up ...see aapki butterfly h aapke pass..jaanaa.."she quickly put her arms on his forehead to stop his blood whole hugging him to her chest like a baby

(Open your eyes )

(See..your butterfly is here )

"Aankhein kholo na..." She called him again " call the ambulance right now .." she shouted on everyone...

(Please..open your eyes )

"Ah " shaveer flinch in pain.

Siara quickly looked at his leg which was stuck under a huge rock. It was bleeding heavily

"His leg... Everyone quick" sam ran there. Firoz , sam and others quickly ran to push that rock using all their strength. His bones were almost crushed. A drop of tear escaped shaveer's eyes due to immense pain shoot in his body.

"please..unhe dard ho raha h..dheere " she scolded all of them

(Please Slowly...you are hurting him )

Shaveer slowly opened his eyes breathing heavily. He could just see red in front of him because of his whole face covered in blood.

"Jaana.." siara quickly looked at him.
He raised his hand slowly while moving it on her cheeks. She quickly put his hand on her cheeks while kissing his palm" Jaana...abhi hospital leke jaayenge aapko..abhi araam aa jayega...kuch ni hoga.."