68. Night of Love (Slave for him 🔞)

Warning : 18+ highly mature content
Double warning ; highly mature 🔞

Readerlog ...so here is your part 2 I must say..I am really crazy to even think of writing this chapter. Don't know what has gotten into me.

This part is of 13k words. M chahti to part ko 2 tukro m post karti..but I really want you all to read it without any wait. Ye story mere liye kitni special h..shayad ye aap is part se samamzh jaao...

I can't cut even a single scene of them or agar is part se bhi kisi reader ko is story se pyaar ni hua..to aage waale part m to ho hi ni sakta...am sure this story will be memorable for you all.

Don't miss any chapter..

I really give my all in this chapter . And am dead now. am really dead. I used all my energy.

Read it slow and enjoy their every moment. I hope you all will like it and in return. Please keep loving me and this. Sirf itni si guzarish h..

100 votes fast fast , keep voting and commenting...

Also don't forget to follow for notifications.

"Strip " he ordered

"Hnn " she looked him suddenly

"I dont want any clothing on your body except your bangles, anklet and chain. Just leave them "

"I will show you what to do with a slave " he looked her dangerously

He has seen her dressed , he has seen her naked body but for the first time he will gonna see her naked soul.

She gulped a little looking seriousness in his voice and eyes. She hides her face in his neck a little more while breathing heavily. She just has tasted him some minutes before. It's effect was so strong that her mind was not in right sense.

He feathered his hand on her back slowly giving it her time to calm herself while feeling the wetness on the area where her core was touching him.
"This body is mine bacha....I will make you understood it very well today "

Siara pulled back a little to stared in his eyes for a second. She was surprised to see that he was really fulfilling his promise by not hiding his emotions anymore. He let her read them

"I know it's not like first time he will look at my body but this time it was different. He not just wanted to see my body, he wanted to see me inside out. He wanted to see how long I can bear his tortures, How far he can go with me. Whether I will be able to do what he wanted me to do or not . He wanted to test his and my limits. It seems like he was looking for some answers. "

He looked at the small red box at the table beside him. He has prepared this for so long but never get the chance to give her . He took it and forward it in front of her.

"What's this ?" She asked confused

"Your first gift as my SLAVE " He replied

She felt something tickling in her body whenever he was calling her as his slave. She was going to take it but he pulled back his hand.

"Butterfly...it's for my slave. You haven't done anything yet " he replied with a sly grin

"What do I need to do ?"

"You know very well " he replied in obvious tone " Make me hard again "

She was looking him with her big doe shaped eyes like a dumb having blush come on her cheeks

"And why would I do that ?" She asked scrunching her face

"Because I will give you a gift "

She looked at the red small box for a minute "am sure there must be some jewellery in it. I don't like it at all "