5. A night with a beast

When he found out, that cherries are more intoxicated than alcohol ....

Shaveer pov 

"I finally found you," the doctor said, standing in front of me with a winning smile on her face. I wasn't in the mood to play with her and turned on my heels to find that agent.

"I know who you are." She spoke up right away, causing me to pause before proceeding.

How does she know I am a mafia leader?leave that , how does she know i am an inspector ? Even that day, I was wearing a mask, so there is no way she remembers me or have seen my face.

She looked at me carefully, trying to remember something. But she has never seen my face. She must have thought of someone else and destroyed my whole plan for tonight.

"Do you even know who I am?" I grit my teeth in anger.

She took her hand and put it on my nose, covering my lower face. Her hands were so small and soft. I could inhale a fruity smell from her palm, perhaps of cherries.

Cherries are interesting. You can do a lot of things with them, apart from eating. My dirty mind was lost in its own world but came to reality when I felt her breath on my lips.

Her hands were so small that not even half of my face was covered by them. My eyes and lips were still visible.

She came more close , looking me intensely. She  moved her palm a little down on my lips . Her hands were so soft that even my lips were feeling rough against her skin. She thinned her eyebrows for a moment.

"It's you, "she smirked in a low voice.

She put her palm on my nose, leaving only my eyes. I looked at her, confused.

"Italian king," her eyes opened wide, and mine too. She recognized me just from my eyes.

I was impressed.

(Mujhe pata tha tum italy m hi miloge..hayye meri sixth sense or tumhari italian accent. I loved it )

"I knew I would find you in Italy for sure. I love my instincts. Your Italian accent is so sexy." Her face was blank, but her voice can tell how proud she was on her instincts.

(hayyo rabba ...Kisiki sixth sense itni galat kaise ho sakti h )

"How can someone's instinct be that wrong?" I looked at her amusingly

(Kya matlab..tum italian ni ho kya )

"Are you not an Italian?"" she asked, raising her eyebrows.

(Hum italy m ni h bache )

"We are not in Italy, dear," I replied, looking around to find that agent. She must have known something she shouldn't have.  i have to find it soon .
That mole has different intentions for sure. He not only wants my position but something else too.

(Iska matlab Akira sahi thi..hum Syria m h...damn..mujje samazh jaana chahiye tha..tumhari shakal hi terrorist waali h )

"So, Akira was right; we are in Syria, you infact look like a terrorist" she said rolling her eyes bringing my attention back to her.

(Hey bhagwaan...hum india m h darling )

"We are in India, darling," I corrected her, and immediately her body became stiff.

"Ohhh,... " she asked after a short pause.
"but you must have been born in Italy, right?"

Why is she so desperate for Italy?