43. Shaveer on his knees

Readerlog, it took me so much time and effort to write this chapter. I hope you all enjoyed it or batana ni bhulna. I will wait for you all.

Before they could complete their sentence shaveer took out his gun and shot all of them on center of  their forehead within a second.

Their blood splash all over and some on shaveer's blazer. Siara's eyes opened wide. Everyone looking him shocked.

"Boss " they whispered slowly

"Am not requesting to anyone of you. Its my order. " he shouted on top of his voice .

"Calm down...jaana " she whispered slowly still panting

They all looked each other in shock

" Tum logo ki dukhti nas mere haath m h..." he pointed at one of them  " tumhari mom..hospital m admit h na....aunty thak gyi hongi vaha lete lete..humesha k loye sula du kaho to .."

"Boss knows each detail of every person. We cant take risk of provoking him more " they whispered to each other

"Or tumhari step sister....play school m h na abhi..have you ever heared about kidnapping " he questioned with an evil smile

" am sorry boss..dont do that " He quickly sat on his knees in front of him

"You all know , for me my members came first . There is a boundary between you and me..and i didnt allow anyone to cross it. If you dared to harm my woman, i will destroy your whole family " he warned them without any mercy "Na to m kabhi jhuka hu or na kabhi jhukunga...keep that in your mind you all. Dont mess up with me"

(I never bowed to anyone before nor I will on future )

Everyone were looking each other . Raaz  looked yuvraaj .

"Aise to ye aaj hi apni puri gang khatam kar dega...or galti se mera naam beech m aaya to pehle meri bali chadhegi " raaz whispered and signalled his men. " just follow him for now. Jo hume janna tha vo hum jaan chuke h "

(If he keep doing this , he will end his own gang one day and if by mistake my name comes in between .he will killed me first. )

(Follow him, we already  came to know whatever we want to )

They quickly sit on their knees. Looking them, everyone also sat there who are genuinely concerned for shaveer

"No boss...we can never go against you. Your decision is final for us " they said with sincerity

He went towards siara. She was looking him without expressions . He looked at the time in his wrist watch

"There is still time to start the function. Lets go " he whispered and picked her in his arm. She didnt protest and hold his shoulder while looking all of them.

He made her sit on front seat..He  sit himself on the driver seat and drove the car from there.

Anay was looking everyone seriously.

"Do you really think that doctor will be his weakness ?" Firoz asked

"I dont know but bhai has never think of her as his time pass. He said all those things because vo use hum sabse bacha rahe the. (He was protecting her from us ) He knew very well that gang members would never approve his relationship at any cost. They will kill her without any mercy. He said all those things to them so their attention could be diverted from her. Par kab tak(but for how long )  ...bhai realized he cant save her by hiding from them.

When he could protect her by accepting her. Being his woman means she is equal to him. Agar ab siara ko kisine haath bhi lagaya...bhai chup ni baithenge "