46. Siara got an attack

"What ?" Noah and akira said in unison

"op..opeartion was unsuccessful " she whispered not believing on her hands. For the first time in her life she was unable to save someone. Her record on which she was so proud, breaks that day.

Everyone was looking her completely shocked. Noah came near her

"Siara...what did you say ?"

She was looking her hands blankly. "How could she die ? I was doing everything right . Then what happened ?"

Gurdian of the orphanage was looking them in shock. He came to shaveer

"How could she die?" He asked in anger " Shaveer you said she is the best doctor or humne aankh band karke tumpe bharosa kiya tha"he shouted on them.

Siara was lost in her thoughts. She doesnt know what he was saying..

"Ye h tumhari best doctor. Tumne kaha the isne kitne bade bade opearation kiya h. Ek choti bachi tak to ni bacha paayi. Doctor to bhagwaan ka roop hote h na..fir ku ni bacha paayi use ye. "

(Is she your best doctor ? You said she has done lots of surgeries. She couldn't even save a little girl. Doctors are the resemblance of God than why is she not able to save her )

"Heyyyy....lower your voice " shaveer said a little loud. 

He gets startled looking him in anger and burst into tears. He sat on his knees while crying.

"She wanted to be a doctor too. She has never said , but she used to admired you a lot doctor " he sobbed "  We trusted you a lot. How could you break our trust doctor ? She was the youngeat among all kids. How could she died like that?"

Siara looked towards him.

"Hume pata hota k ye aisi doctor h..to hume use kabhi yaha ni laate " he punched the floor in grief and sadness as they never treated those kids like an orphan. They always consider them as their family.

(If we have known she is this kind of doctor we would have never bring sunny  here )

"When can we take her body ?" Shaveer  whispered without looking her.

She looked towards shaveer. There were no emotions on his face. Not for once he thought that sunny would die. He didnt ask her any question nor demand any explanation.

"After completing all the formalities " she replied. He nodded his head and went from there. She was just looking his back and took steps to her cabin leaving that guardian to cry alone.

"Siara " noah whispered.

Siara didnt reply and closed the door of her cabin.

He looked towards akira in shock

"What just happened now ? Tell me its a dream akira. She has done so many complicated surgeries than what happened today ?  "

"For siara, her work is everything. I dont know what she will do ? Its really a big deal for her. " She said worried

On other side

Siara was in her cabin. She didnt come out of the cabin from that day. 1 day has already passed. She was still looking sunny's reports.

"How ? What mistake did i make ? " she read her reports thousand times already.

"There is no other way to do it except my method. Why? Why it failed ?" She looked her shivering hands..

"Whats happening to me ?" She whispered. Just then she heared a knock on door . She quickly hide her hands under the table..

"Siara..we are doing to graveyard for sunny's last rites. " noah informed her " Do you want to come ?"