41. His Anger

*Dont forget to vote

But before her slap could land on her cheeks, someone held her hand tightly in the air.

When Siara realized she wasn't feeling anything on her face, she opened her eyes quickly and saw him standing in front of her, covering her properly. She could even recognize his back in her sleep.

"ShaV"

She doesn't want him to see them like this. It was embarrassing for her.

"Shaver, you don't have to interfere. You should."

Before she could complete her sentence, Shaver glared at her angrily and put his finger on his lips to signal her

"No more words."

Siara's mind was telling her not to follow his order, but her heart was feeling timid, looking so angry in his eyes. He wasn't that furious when she slapped him. She was feeling that the fire in his eyes would come out and burn her.
He usually stays so calm that she is not familiar with his anger.

She lowered her eyes a little.

"Don't tell me he heard everything," Siara whispered to herself. He turned to look at Mahi.

"Don't you even dare," he threatens, stressing each word loudly and clearly to Mahi.

Maahi was looking at him unbelievably.

Leave my hand "she shouted angrily. "Just because of you, she lose that opportunity. You knew she was leaving for New York,yet you stopped her. How selfish you are shaver. Duniya bhar k doctor mar gye h kya jo tumhe sirf meri beti mili"

(Can't you find any other doctor in this whole world ? Why are you after my daughter ?)

"Mom, it's my decision. Don't bring him in between," Siara shouted back.She was still hidden behind his back, leaning his head a little on his back while fisting his shirt with her fingers.

Shaveer looked at her from the corner of his eyes. She finds it so protective like this. It has now become her favorite spot to hide.

Maahi couldn't see her but could listen to her clearly. Her anger rose more after seeing her argue like this.

"Chup ek dum siara...varna tumhara vo haal karungi k yaad rakhogi," Mahi warned her. Shaveer holds her hand more tightly.

(Just shut up siara, or I will do something which won't be good for you )

"Don't you even think of it. Mere jeete ji to bilkul bhi nahi," he whispered dangerously.

(You can't do anything to her. Not till am alive )

"She is my daughter. Leave my hand," Maahi ordered him.

"And your daughter is mine, Mrs. Singhania. I didn't allow anyone to treat her like this," he said in the same tone.

Maahi looked him in shock for a second, but then smiled a little sarcastically at hearing this.

"I am not scared of mafias like you. My whole life has been spent watching people like you. I knew very well what you could do and what you could not do. Mahi smirked, looking straight into his eyes.

"Thats wonderful..it means you know very well what I can really do to all of you." Shaver smiled back evilly.

"She created a mess for my hospital. M iski jaan le lungi aaj, "Maahi glared at her. Siara clutched his shirt more tightly. From his other hand, the shaver held Siara's hand and pulled Siara closer to him, protectively.

(I will take her life today )

"Uski jaan vo chahe to vo khud bhi ni le sakti. There is no chance for you to even touch her. Agar is hospital, k wazah se ise kharoch bhi aayi na. I swear, Mrs. Singhania, I will burn your entire hospital in front of your eyes. Or mujhe koi rok ni paayega," he warned her with a devil smile.