7. His last warning

They both give a choice to each other .
To destroy each other .

*Dont forget to vote readers. Your vote and comment motivates

"Butterfly, did you miss me?" Shaveer questioned with an amusing smile.

They both didn't think of meeting so soon and were just staring at each other as . She was still lying on her stomach on that sofa. Her tempting features and flawless body curves were on display. She has waist length, long , black and thick hair were falling on the sofa.

Last night, if she hadn't said that "love" word, he could have fucked her mindlessly that she couldn't even think of standing on her feet. She differs from every women he has met till date, as during his one-night stand, no one has ever wanted him to make love to them instead of just fucking.

He knew she was drunk at that time, but he wss a villain, not a rapist. He has his own rules. He looked around; there were some people who were staring at her figure from time to time.

"Are you following me?" She asked in the same tone as he asked her that day in the club.

"Stand up," he ordered in such a low voice so only she could hear, as he was not in the mood to gain attention from others.

She doesn't react. He bend a little to tuck a strand of hair which was falling on her eyes and murmered "Get up butterfly " in his most calmest tone.

This time she hurriedly stood up from the sofa and adjusted her clothes. Earlier she wasn't reacting at all and now don't know what comes in her , she hurriedly took an injection from the side table.

"What are you doing ?" He asked curiously

She took a little bottle of medicine and insert the needle in it , fill the liquid in injection.

All the kids were looking at her with wide eyes and shock.

"I have never seen her this much excited before...she just came here to sleep " one of the kid whispered

"Your main question should be ,what is she going to do with that big injection ? She will kill us" Other one asked in fear

"Every year I came here to volunteer. I love kids. They are so cute just like bright yellow sun. I find so much peace here. " She was going to inject one of the kids, but that kid hurriedly jumped from the seat and took step back.

"You holds the injection like a knife. Are you sure you are a doctor?" one of the kids asked her.

Siara gave him an angry glare.

"I am sure she would cut our hand with this. Run friends run from here " other kids supported and shouting "Go back siara...go back "

Shaveer was trying hard not to laugh.
She noticed his lips curving upward in a smirk as he caught her white lie.

Just then her eyes fall on a little girl in yellow dress who was hiding behind his leg and staring her with an evil smile.

"What this poop is doing with you ?" She questioned with utmost hate in her voice

"Am not a poop. Am a sunflower. Shaveer give this nickname only to me "
She informed her while showing the candy which he gave to her to stop crying.

Siara was giving her death glare.
That kid gripped his legs more tightly in fear.

Just then she heared him cleared his throat "Butterfly..." he called her seriously

She immediately stopped staring at her. He could see tiny goosebumps on her skin. He was liking his effect on her.

"Are you still feeling sore?" He asked in a low tone.