28. A wrong decision

They were all in Shaver's car. Amayra was sitting in the front seat with him, and the rest of them were sitting in the back seat.

Shaveer was driving as slowly as he could wishing for Morris's speedy death. Noah was looking at him impatiently.

"Shaveer, can you please drive faster? We are getting late"

"There is a speed limit of 60 mentioned here. I can't cross it. It can be risky for us, Noah. Moreover, I am an inspector. I can't break traffic rules" He replied innocently, showing him the sign board, which they could still see as he was driving like they had their whole lives to reach their destination.

Noah was looking at him like he was dumb."That speed limit is for two-wheelers. We are in a four-wheeler damn it. "

"I follow traffic rules with all my heart. People's safety is my top priority" shaver replied in full enthusiasm.

Amayra was trying to control her laugh.

(Shukr h morris ko ambulance se bhej diya varna vo marta ni..frustration k maare khud apni jaan le leta.)

"Thank god, we have sent Morris from the ambulance, or he would kill himself due to frustration"

Akira whispered, looking at the ice cream seller on his bicycle moving beside their car and looking at them with wierd expressions.

"Do you want a ride?" He asked Akira in style" I will drop you faster"

Akira was looking him amused . He was looking like Milkha singh( fastest runner ) in comparison to them

"Siara..jaau kya uske saath?" She asked seriously.

(Should I go with them ?)

Noah looked towards Siara. The window of the car was open, and she was smoking in a chill mood, enjoying the scenery outside. The moment she sat in the car after arguing with the shaver, she was smoking like that.

She wanted to slap and kiss him at the same time" He wanted to spank me for this liar. Huh..I will break your bones before they touch me..I will never submit to you." Her mind speaks

"So, you don't mind if he spanks you for other reasons?" Her heart asked while blushing and beating fast.

Siara's eyes opened wide while she thought about all this. She looked at the mirror; he was already looking at her with a smirk.

" Uuggghhhh, stop it, you both, or I will murder you" she scolded to herself.

Whenever she was having a debate with her heart and mind, she couldn't tolerate it. Her head starts bursting. So to divert her attention, she starts smoking.

Shaveer adjusted his front mirror and combed his hair with his fingers while looking at her sitting behind his seat.

"Isn't she a doctor? How could she smoke like that?" Amayra whispered, "She is wierd"

"Ye fuk fuk k mar jayegi kisi din..bas kar..ise bol hume jaldi pahuchna h vaha"
Noah shouted on her.

(She is almost boiling in anger. She will die like this one day. Tell him to drop us fast )

"Chill noah. Nothing would happen to him as long as I was there to save him. No matter how much someone wishes for his death, I won't let him die"

She replied with confidence and threw the cigratte out of the window.

Shaveer holds the steering wheel tight understanding her intentions..
"She is really getting on my nerves today. Butterfly, stop provoking me"

She brought her attention back to the scenery out of the window, leaning back on the seat.