22. Siara took out the bullet

He left all his weight on her; he was so heavy that she was going to fall on her back, but she took the support of the wall from one hand and held his back tightly from the other hand so that he wouldn't fall.

It was like they were hugging each other. But she realized he was not reacting.

"Shavewr" , she called him.

No response

"Shaver...what happened? Shaveer"  she called him, rubbing his back.

Just then, her eyes fell on the blood drops falling from his chest to the floor.

"Blood", she whispered " shaveer, dont tell me you are dead  "

Just then she feels him inhaling a deep breath. He was still alive. Driver took a breath of relief.

She was moving her hand from his back to his chest to check fron where blood was dripping. As soon as she touched his chest, a painful moan escaped his lips.

" Aaah, butterfly, don't touch there "

He held her more tightly in pain. She immediately moved his hand back, looking at the driver's side in anger.

"What happened to him?"

"He..he  was shot with a bullet. " driver burst into tears while replying " I told him to go to the hospital, but he denied it." He doesn't let me inform anyone, nor let me call any doctor. He just wanted to come to your house as soon as possible. I don't know how he was holding on to this pain for so long. Please save him. Please." He was almost pleading her.

She felt her breathing stop for a second. From his shirt to his pant everything was covered in blood.

She was not scared of blood. It was her daily work. But strangely she was feeling a knot in her stomach . She didnt eat anything since morning , yet she was feeling full.

She came out of her thought and looked at the driver. "Help me to take him to my bedroom. Quick "  she ordered him and  put his right arm around her shoulder, and the driver put his other arm around his shoulder "

(Yaha to bahut andhera h..lights kaha se on karu mam ")

"It is so dark here. Where do I switch on the lights mam?" Driver asked

Before Siara could speak, Shaveer interupted breathing heavily

"There are no lights here. Just take 8 stairs to your left side."

Siara was looking him surprised. He had come just once to her home and he remembered exactly the way she told him.  She unknowingly held his back tightly and pulled him closer to her.

"Be careful " she whispered to him when he put his leg on first step of stair.

But Shaveer's energy was draining. He took four steps, but after that, he couldn't take even a single step.

He was going to fall on the stairs but she hold him tbrough his waist . He was so heavy that she almost used all her energy to support him.

"Aah...Shaveer..araam se (be careful) ..." she hold him through his waist and helped him to sit on the stairs.

From that street to her home, he didnt dare to fall. He knew if he fall, no one will be there to hold him.

But as soon he saw her, his mind stopped working and couldnt help but fall in her arms.

He was breathing heavily. He held the railing with one hand and clutched his chest with the other.

(Tum khade khade dekh kya rahe ho..candles leke aao jaldo. Right corner m 2nd drawer m h..jaldi )