80. Epilogue ♥️

Last part ♥️

Readerlog..wish you all happy valentine's day ....I hope we all get what we deserved..and it will be the best...

Hehe...so no target for today....but I hope you all will vote and comment today 🙊
Enjoy the part and read it till the end..

After the proposal, siara and shaveer can't wait to marry each other and start their new life  but Maahi was still not ready to accept shaveer....

At maahi cabin

Shaveer was sitting in front of her

"You are here for my daughter's hand " maahi raised her brows...."

"I know she fights with you...but it was her way to show her love for you..you are her only family..I want you to present at our wedding " he said after smirk " mom "

Maahi slapped her hand on the desk...he knows she doesn't like him even for a little and he came here to tease her some more...

"Siara is blind by you but not me shaveer....mujhe tumse kabhi koi problem ni thi...mujhe tumhare kaam se problem h....if you really love my daughter so much why don't you leave this work for her. "

(I don't have any problem with you ..I have problem with your work. if you really love my daughter so much why don't you leave this work for her)

"I won't " shaveer replied straight . She looked him suddenly...

"Your daughter has fallen for me not for my work...she knew from the starting that what work am doing and I haven't done so much hardwork just to leave it "

"What if something happened to you ? Where will my daughter go..you know na what happen to shantanu and yuvraaj " she asked in concern.

"Your daughter have a home which no one can take away from her " he replied while forwarding some papers to her

"Y..you have transferred your everything to her name " maahi looked him suddenly

" I won't leave anything . Not your daughter and not my work...but I can promise you , I will give her all my love...till my last breath " he stood and smiled a little "I hope you will come to attend our wedding mom...not for me..but for siara.."

Shaveer opened the door and saw Siara was standing outside the door listening everything. She looked him seriously..

"Butterfly...my work.."

"I won't stop you jaana...." She interuppted..shaveer was just staring her..

"i knew it from the starting...but promise me one thing " she took his hand in hers while caressing his palm.

"The rules which you have made for yourself..you won't break them...you won't do anything which will make you a monster....I want to spend my life with a human...it doesn't matter  if he is villain...but he shouldn't be a monster like shantanu and yuvraaj "she whispered as she doesn't want shaveer to ever go on that path..

"I promise you butterfly ...not I will become the monster nor I will let you become one " he kissed her palm.." I promise my love " he whispered again truthfully...a smile came on Siara's lips..it was enough for her..

On other side...

Although Morris left shaveer's case, but somewhere Morris knew something was wrong. The gang which shaveer made is getting more dangerous day by day....

And shaveer was still hiding his true identity as an inspector.....

"Shaveer...if I get any clue against you...I won't leave you..not even for siara " Morris warned him one last time...