17. Shaveer claims his prize

Shaveer handcuffed her and dragged her to the jail.

"Pandey, put her in jail, and I will make sure she won't get bail soon," shaveer said in final voice

Before she could say anything, a guard interrupted them.

"Sir, we caught the thief. He was trying to run, but we were fast." The guard came to him smiling holding collar of  two thieves and threw them in the cell before Siara.

"What the..that was my cell...i have done so much hard work for it " siara complained to pandey

Pandey was looking her like she hss grown 2 horns on her head. In short, crazy.

Shaveer was looking at Siara and yelled

"Pandey "

"Yess sir " pandey quickly replied

"Bring my stick," Shaveer ordered, extending his hand while not breaking eye contact Siara. She was observing everything curiously. Pandey put a thick stick in his palm.

Shaveer held it tightly and opened the door to jail.

(Come on dude..ye to humara roz ka dhandha h..apun log to jugri h..fir aaj tu ye danda kai ko laara h.)

"Come on, dude. We come here every week. We are like buddies. Why do you bring a stick this time?'

Ist thief asked confused in Tapori language.
Shaveer never showed interest in beating those thieves. He didn't want to waste his energy on them. He just gave them a warning every time, but today he was in a different mood.

(Or ni to kya..ye to apun ka roz ja kaam h..tu bhi har baar ki tarah hume warning deke mamla rafa dafa kar re..apun ka sab set h.)

"Yeah, it's our daily work. Just give us warning like before, and everything is already set between us "

The second thief advised, and before he could even complete his sentence, Shaveer hit that stick on his leg so hard that he fell to the floor.

(Aila...ye kya mazak kar raha h re tu)

"Is this some kind of joke?"

He shouted in pain.

"Look shaveer..." The first thief tried to speak.

(Sir, kisne bola tum log mujhe naam se bula sakte ho. Sir hu m tum logo ka )

"Sir, it's sir for you,"

Shaveer whispered quietly, hitting the stick on his back.

(Hey bhagwaan..ye mazak ni kar raha re dada..ye sach m apun dono ko aaj maarne k mood m h..aaah..ruk..ruk jaa re baba )

"Oh god, he is not joking. He is really beating us. Stop..stop."

But Shaveer was not in the mood to listen; he was beating them so hard that both thieves started crying.

(Kasam se m meri zindagi m dobara kuch ni churayega..meko maaf kar de dada..koi roko re is jaanwar ko..pandey bacha hume.)

"I swear I will not steal anything in my life ever again. Please stop this beast. Pandey, save us!

Pandey was standing outside, shrugging his shoulders innocently "It seems someone got on his nerves today. Sahab aaj kisiko ni chhodne waale"

"Aaahh..ye waala sach m zor ka tha..meri booty..dada maaf kar do dada."

"Ohh god..this was really so hard. My bum..i think it cracked. Please forgive us man "

Both theives were crying and pleading with him to stop and shaveer was beating them one by one .

Siara gulped a lump in his throat in fear.  She was feeling that after them, she would be the next to get beaten by him.