8. Her decision to come

Readerlog..due to technical glitch, chapters aage peeche ho gye h...but sab p numbering h..so , please number wise read kijiyega..This is chapter 8. So , read previous chapters before...♥️

(Dear readers, please read chapters number wise...numbering is mentioned in all the chapters. This is chapter 8. )

Siara was still standing in the rain. She loves the sound of thunder in bad weather. Her eyes fall on Shaveer's black Mercedes, which is still parked outside.

"Is he waiting for someone?" She thought

She looked in the rearview mirror of the car. He lowered the glass of the window of his car and took out his hand to adjust the mirror a little.

And slowly moved his thumb on the glass of the mirror to wipe raindrops. He kept his elbow on the window, let the rain come inside his car, and stared intensely in the mirror.

"What is he doing? Is he staring me?"" Siara looked closely.

She put her hands in the pocket of his blazer, and her eyes opened wide. She brought her hands out; there were a bunch of candies in his pocket.

"So many candies, he really lied to that poop," she murmered unbelievably and couldn't control her smirk, thinking of the fact that instead of that little girl, he gave all the candies to her.

Just then, she saw him pointing towards his watch. A smirk came to her lips.

"This is sexy." She whispered

And for the first time, shaveer saw a little microsecond smile on her face. He had never seen such a smile before.

He couldn't decide whether her smile was evil, dangerous, or ugly. But he wanted to see her full smile.

Firoz was observing how the shaveer was intently looking in the mirror.

(Vo bimar h..use ilaaz ki zaroorat h..uski dimaagi halat thik ni h )

"She is ill. She needs treatment. Her mental condition is not stable," Firoz said, trying to break his attention from her.

Shaveer gave him a warm smile.

(Vo ek chota sa bacha h jise bas thoda sa attention chahiye. Vo kiskiko harm ni kar rahi..itna harsh hone ki zaroorat ni firoz )

"She is just a kid who wants some attention. She is doing no harm. There is no need to be so harsh on her."

Firoz looked at his side. Shaveer's attention was still on the mirror.

(Par use tumhara hi attention ku chahiye ?)

"But why did she need your attention?" Firoz whispered to himself and started the car.

On the other side...

Rain stopped. Akira and Noah came outside after completing all the check ups.

(Siara, yaha kya kar ri h..marne ka naya tarika dhundha h kya ).

"Siara, what are you doing here? Did you find a new way to die?" Akira came running, shouting all the way.

(Marne ka..hatt...kabhi nahi..m to maarne ke tarike dhundh ri hu )

"Way to die..no ways? I was thinking of ways to kill." Siara opened the wrapper of one candy and put it in her mouth.

"And whose blazer is this?"" Noah asked, raising his brows.

"Italian king," she replied without any hesitation.

They both looked at her like aliens.

(Iska italy jaane ka bhoot sawar ni utra kya abhi..bhagwaan jaane kis insaan k peeche padi h ab ye.)