35. Siara realizes her feelings

Hello readerlog...this is one of my fav part to araam se padhiyega.. Although all parts are my favourite especially upcoming steamy parts🤣 puri jaan laga deni h maine...

Hehe..i hope you all are enjoying it. I will just say k parts miss ni kijiyega and dont think k story khtam ho jayegi tab ek saath padh loge..because this is one of my best creation. So agar kahi or se mujje koi chance ni mila to i will self publish it after completing it.

And i really want you all to give it a chance. The romance, steaminess and and emotions this story have , i dont think maine baaki ki stories m likha hoga.

I know stories ki duniya m itni bheed h k sab stories top p ni ho sakti..kahi na kahi vo is bheed m kho jaati h..lekin jitne log ise padh rahe h. I hope aapke dil m iski ek khaas jagah rahe.

I just hope you all will like it too. I will give my best. Keep motivating and supporting readerlog.  It really means a lot❤️. Keep voting, commenting and sharing it.

"I'm here, Noah. I'm not going anywhere. Nothing will happen to you. Just bear a little pain. You will be okay soon. It will be okay," she said, saying soothing words to him while looking at his injury.

Shaveer was looking at them without any expressions.

"Nurse, give me cotton," Siara ordered, looking at his head. "How badly he hurts you," she quickly wiped the blood from cotton and was going to shout at the shaver.

She turned to see him, but he was not there. "Its good that you have gone..or I could have slapped you one more time," she whispered, bringing his attention back to Noah

She carefully bandaged Noah's head and looked at his face. Noah was in deep sleep because of medicines.

"He shouldn't have done this to you." She muttered slowly while moving her fingers on the mark on her throat:'I  can forgive him for what he has done to me, but I will never forgive him for hurting ou. You don't deserve this, especially not because of me.

She took his hand in hers and kissed his knuckles . She came outside and took out cigratte from her pocket.

Suddenly she felt a little pain in her back. She touched it and leaned against the wall to rest..Nurse couldnt apply spray at that time..

"Fuck you and amayra " she cursed under her breath.

She was all alone in the corridor smoking till her heart feel content.

On the other side.

Shaveer came and sat in the car. As soon as Firoz saw a scratch on his cheeks, his eyes opened wide in shock.

"He never let someone raise a finger on him, and he let Siara..." Firoz gulped in fear, noticing Shaver's demeanour.

He could feel strange vibes coming from him. Shaveer looked at his cheeks in the mirror. There was a sharp, thin red line made from her nails traveling down his cheeks.

"Siara...m kisika koi hisaab baaki ni rakhta...interest k saath tumhe vapis ni kiya to mera naam bhi shaveer nahi..ye thappad tumhe bahut bhaari padega." he whsipered to himself and took out the handkerchief, wiping that little blood from his cheeks with a little force while looking angrily in the mirror.

Firoz held the steering wheel tightly, getting uncomfortable and noticing his intention.

"She misunderstood you. You should have clarified it to her and..."

"Start the car," Shaver interrupted him.

Without any argument, Firoz quickly started the car. Shaveer took out his phone and ordered someone.