40. Siara reached to her home

She looked at Morris and smiled a little. "Let's go."

Morris smiled back and nodded his head.

On the other side.

Shaveer reached the hospital. It was not Siara's hospital but a small civil hospital for child care located in a faraway place from their home.

For the last 2 days, Shaver, Amayra, and Firoz were there. They didn't even move for a second from there.

At morning today, they all just went to home to freshen up a little.  But Shaver came as fast as he could. Because firstly, he has been feeling restless since last night. He couldn't sleep or eat properly. He had never felt like this before. He was feeling like he had already lost that thing.

He put his hand on his heart and patted it a little while whispering, "I didn't lose anything. Jo mera h m use kisiko cheen ne ni dunga.1 He said it in a firm voice while looking above.

Just then, he heard some noise. There were some children from the orphanage waiting outside at the operation theater. He saw the manager of an orphanage in tension and quickly went to him.

"How is sunflower now? Did the doctor say something?" Shaveer asked calmly.

Sunflower was the kid whom Siara and others met when they went to the orphanage. She was the little girl whom Siara used to call poop and loved to tease

"She heavily injured her head. Doctors are saying they don't have enough medical equipment. They stopped the bleeding for now, but her condition is serious. They want us to shift her to another hospital." His eyes filled with tears while speaking. "We should have taken care of her. She was just playing with other kids and went on the road when she was hit by the car. She was so small. How will she handle the pain?" He burst out in tears

Shaveer was looking at a kid who was standing in the corner, sobbing quietly and wiping his tears with his small fingers. "she was playing with me. It was my mistake. Will she die because of me "he asked weeping silently looking at shaveer and clutching his pants "vo thik to ho jayengi na shaveer..m use saari chocolates de dunga..usse kabhi ladayi bhi ni karunga "

Shaveer was looking him seriously. There was no emotions on his face. His little hand fisted his pants silently and looking with a hope in his eyes.

Manager looked at him and quickly removed his hand and apologized to shaveer

"Shaveer, sorry we disturb you. We know how busy you remain. But she was calling your name in her unconscious state. You have been here for the last two days. You must have other work to do. Thanks for your help till now. We will look for another hospital. Don't worry and .."

"You don't have to look for another hospital." Shaveer interrupted. "I know one of the best doctors here," he said in full confidence and put his hand on kid's head

"Or vo bilkul thik ho jayegi..i promise you ..that doctor is god herself..vo use kuch ni hone degi," Shaveer said with full trust. He doesnt know from where that trust is coming but he never trusted anyone so much before.

Shaveer used to go to an orphanage. He didn't forget his roots, no matter how successful he became. That's why all the other kids know him very well.

Manager was looking at him unsure and was in some thought. Shaveer patted his shoulder.

"You don't have to worry about money. This orphanage is my first home. I grew up here. It is still my home," Shaveer said seriously.

The owner nodded his head with a little smile.

On the other side....
At hospital

Noah and Akira reached the hospital after leaving Siara with Morris.