24. Kiss me , i will believe you 💋

He was looking towards the door "she was behaving strange. She was looking me differntly......did something happened when i was away ?"

Just then door opened.

"What are you doing here ?" Shaveer asked in shock " firoz.."

Firoz ran hugged him immediately

"Are you okay? I was so scared..i thought that i would lose you " he paused and looking that bandage on his chest .

Shaveer pushed him and was going to punch him but stop himself. Firoz was standing looking at the ground. Shaveer hold his collar and made him look in his eyes.

(Mujje to koi baar shak hota h k meri gang m asli dhokhebaaz tu h firoz . Teri himmat kaise hui mujje goli maarne ki ? Badla le raha h jo maine tujhe us din peeta tha..ya meri position lena chahta h ?)

"Sometimes i doubt, you are that mole in my group. How dare you to shot me ? Are you taking revenge of that punch which i hit you that day or are you planning to remove me from my position "

(Tu ache se jaanta h m aisa kabhi ni karunga. Abhi bhi jo m un logo k saath mila ye tera hi plan tha ...)

(Mere plan m mujhe hi goli maarne jaisa koi plan ni tha..)

Firoz was scratching his head like a child

"Us ravi ko mujhpe vishwas ho hi nahi raha tha....vo pagal ho gya tha...use yakeen dilane k liye karna pada..lekin m tere shoulder p maarne waala tha..tu turn hua hi ku ?"

"Shut up....aankhein lagi h Kya mere sir k peeche..jo mujhe lata hoga..next time kuch bhi karne se pehle inform karega tu mjjje "

Shaveer warned him

"Come on..we are meeting after so long. You can scold me later. " he pouted.

Shaveer calm down and gave him a little smile . No doubt shaveer was angry at that time when he beaten firoz as firoz planned to kill siara but he knew how important he was for his hell.

So , he planned to take advantange of that situation. Everyone believed that he disonwed firoz but it was their plan to keep a step ahead and now firoz in that mole's gang waiting for their boss to reveal his face and catch him .

"How did you know that am here ?" Shaveer asked him

"Us mental doctor ka tujhpr nasha jo chadha hua h ..mujhe pata tha tu yahi milega"

"Firoz, bhul gya kya k last time thappad ku pada tha tujje...uska koi naam bhi h"

"She cant be trusted..her dad was involved with that mole. Am sure she must have known about her dad. " firoz replied seriously

"Her dad ? " shaveer asked confused

Firoz told him whole story. Shaveer eyes turned from confusion to shock and then smirk.

"Your plan os working well. They thought you really disowned me. They started trusting me. Am sure we will soon came to know the pwrson who is behind all this...' firoz replied with confidence

"But you should be more careful from now on. You cant come to me like this . They shouldnt get any doubt on you " shaveer informed him " tujhe pata h na tu kitna important h ..to koi bevkoofi nahi )

Firoz quickly nodded his head in yes. Even though shaveer never told on his face he knew he treated him like his own brother and thats why even after getting beaten by him, not for once firoz thought anything bad for him .

" thank god you are safe. " firoz said taking a deep breath

"You should have thanked doctor. She was the reason we came to know about that street. " shaveer smiled