31. Who is the real boss ?

"How...and why?" She asked him in shock.

Ravi's face was covered in blood, but there was utter anger and disgust on his face while looking at her.

Ravi's flashback

It was the around 3:00 am in the morning.  Ravi and Yuvraaj couldn't find Siara anywhere.

"Damn. She is under the influence of drugs."Where the hell could she  go?"Yuvraaj fisted his hair in anger.

"Do you think she has gone to her mother? your wife?" Ravi asked thinking of every possibility

"No. I don't think so. " yuvraaj quickly shook his head in confidence and in style " Maahi will never believe her, and even if she goes to her, Maahi will do nothing to me because I am a gold mine for her. She is a gold digger. Her greed for money is never-ending. Even Siara told her once about me. But she slapped her own daughter. My wife  really loved me so much." He said love word with a little laugh and in sarcasm .

He put his hand on ravi's shoulder and assured him

"Siara has no one to go to for shelter. The girl whose mom is not ready to accept her what could she expect from others?"

Ravi was thinking seriously.

"You go home. I will look for her. She must be here," Yuvraaj said, and went to search for her.

Ravi was still digging his mind.  Just then, something clicked in his mind.

"Wait, wait, wait...what if she doesn't go anywhere but her shelter comes itself to take her away? She knew that shaveer. " he whispered and realization hit him.

"Damn..why i havent think of it before " He cursed and  was going to run away but stopped when he saw a tall figure standing in front of him blocking his way.

"The party has just started. Where do you think you are going, RAVI?"

He heard one of the calmest tones ever.
Shaveer was standing in front of him wearing gogles and both hand in his pocket.

Ravi's eyes were wide open in shock.

"Y..you here..but how do you know my name?"

Just then he saw Firoz coming in front , standing with shaveer  with an evil smile on his face.

It didn't take him time to understand everything.

"So, you guys really played with us. Hahahaha....really ?" He shouted in anger while laughing, "How many men do you bring here? Tell me,Do you want to wipe out our gang now? Do you think it is that easy?"

"It's my personal matter. I am here alone. You don't need to be scared,"Shaveer assured him with a smile. Firoz controlled his laugh from bursting out.

"You came here yourself?" He asked, confused.

"You all wanted to meet me for a long time, so I thought to fulfill your wish. " shaveer smiled.

Firoz put a chair in front of shaveer . Shaveer sit on it relaxing a little and put

"What do you want from me?"

Firoz gave shaveer a chair.
"You must be exhausted of staying awake whole night " 

Shaveer didnt even sleep for a second.
Shaveer gave him a smile and sit on a chair relaxing a little and put his goggles back in his pocket

"Just an answer." Shaveer continued

Ravi was looking them confusr

"Why did you do that to her?" She is just a surgeon, after all. She is not doing any harm" He asked calmly while taking out his hanky from his pocket and wrapping it around his knuckles.