37. 🔞Sucking, releasing and a confession

Instagram I'd -Aay_u3107 to know more about siara and shaveer

18+ content. Please avoid negative comments. I have tried my best to make it look beautiful for you all.

Its very long part to Ise slowly padhna to enjoy each and every moment kyunki next part tuesday ko post hoga..

Readerlog mujje shoulder or eyes m bahut zyada pain h because of overwork. Mujje bas kuch days dijiye to recover my energy. I hope you all will understand.

Enjoy it, readerlog or apna pyaar dena na bhuliyega..comment karna na bhuliyega..heheh...isse bhi mujhe thodi energy milegi .

Enjoy it and love you all. Keep supporting.

"Butterfly, if you are unsure, you don't have to do it," he said, and he was going to stand up.

"I understood," she said.

He smiled and sat back.

"I will make sure next time you think before reacting," he said evilly and was just staring at her without doing anything. She was waiting for him to do something.

"Come closer," he ordered.

Siara didn't move and was just staring at him.

"What is in your mind?" He asked noticing her

"You don't let me touch yourself. You can't have all the advantages." She said with straight face

"What do you want from me?" He asked seriously.

She took out a hankey from her pocket and forwarded her hand to him. It was of black colour and had a little blue butterfly printed on its corner.

"Ek chiz mujhe ni mil ri..to ek chiz tumhe bhi ni milegi," she said in authority.

He took it from her hand without any expressions and tied it to his eyes properly. "I won't see even an inch of you until you want me to," he concluded, and tied the knot tightly.

Siara was looking at how easily he agreed to her demand. She got a little doubt about whether he wanted to even see her or not . Somewhere she wanted him to argue at least for once on this. She rolled her eyes on her thoughts

"Abhi inhe kya hi pata chalega k mere haath upar h ya neeche?"

She smiled evilly and was going to put down her hand when she heard a deep and dangerous voice.

"If you even dared to do that, we will stop our conversation immediately, and you will straight away go to your home."

Siara was looking him shocked.

"Dont cheat. You can see everything," she shouted like a kid.

"I can't see...but I know you very well, my girl," he smirked. She quickly pulled up her hand, holding her hair carefully. "Does he really know me?"Or he is making a fool of me?"

He forward his hand to her. She looked him comfused

"I can't see anything now. Help me." He said cutely

"How?"

"You can use my hand to touch you where you want it the most." He suggested

Siara raised her hand and touched the tips of his fingers.

"Are you sure?" She asked evilly, looking at the tea pan, "Heeheh....mjjhe frustrated feel karaya tha na apni in fingers se...lage haath m bhi apna revenge le lu kya? Isi ubalti hui chai m duba daalti hu..saari ki saari akad ek baar m nikal jayegi " She thought she was going to sneak from there to bring that hot pan to him.