12. His promise for forever

When she doesnt increaes the dose of her medicine..
But changes her medicine..

*This song is specially dedicated to shaveer and siara's part

Siara walked to her home. It was still dark. She was breathing heavily, not because she was tired but due to controlling her anger.

Her anger was getting out of control from her hand ..she closed the door with a thud and throw her heels in the corner .

It was complete darkness in the house.

(Aise kaise bol diya that you will not hold me..kyu m tumhe protect ni kar sakti )

"Why..why u will not hold me..why you will not let me protect you " even in complete darkness she was walking very easy and quickly.

She couldnt stand that look in shaveer's eyes

(Tum mujhe itni nafrat se kaise dekh sakte ho..nahi..m kahi ni jaane dungi tumhe )

"you cant look me with so much disgust, i wont let you go away from me " she whispering this to herself like a mantra

The way shaveer went from there, leaving her in the middle of forest , she was feeling that shaveer will never meet her again.

No one has ever paid attention to her or even touch her . Unknowingly , shaveer awoke some unknown desires in her.

She went to her room,  pulled out the bedsheet from bed and throw it somewhere. She was searching for more things to throw when her phone rings..

Without looking caller id she pick up the call and put it on loudspeaker

"Siara....its morris...i hope am not disturbing you " morris whispered slowly unsure of how to start the conversation

"You are disturbing me ! Just Go to hell " she shouted and throw all the items of her dressing table

As soon he heared her voice , he stood up from his seat . He pulled mobile more to his ear and  heared carefully

(Siara..ye peeche se awaaz kaisi aa ri h..kya kar ri ho tum ?)

"Siara..what is this noise behind ? What are you doing ?" He inquired in concern

Siara ignored him and opened her one of the drawer of dressing table

(Hey bhagwaan..ise fir attack pada h ...ye khud ko kahi nuksaan na pahucha le )

"Siara..dont tell me she got anger attack " he whispered to himself " she will harm herself "

(Siara, mujhe batao...tum kya kar ri ho )

"Siara..tell me what are you doing ?" He shouted again

No response

(M abhi vaha aa raha hu siara...please koi bevkoofi mat kar dena )

"Siara..am coming to you right now..please dont dare to do any stupidity " he requested her and run from his home

On other side..

Siara was checking each and every drawer like a mad woman . Her hair were not in place, her room was a conplete mess.

Vase was broken, all things from her dressing table are now on floor, clothes were thrown from the almirah.

(Kaha rakh di maine..meri medicines kaha h ?)

"Where did i put it ? Where are my medicines ?"

She felt her head would burst anytime. She clutched her hair tightly with her fingers and shaking her head in frustration.