63. 🔞His B'Day Eve ( She let him suck)

Surprise post for regular readers. It is such a long part. Araam se padhna to feel each and every word and read till last.

And don't forget to support. It really means a lot to me...I have tried my best and it took a lot of effort of mine..I will wait for you all.

There is star button at the bottom of your screen. Hit it now .

100 votes fast fast. ♥️

"Butterfly..it seems you have to wait some more bacha"

"Did they see us ?" She asked shocked "don't tell me we are in trouble"

He quickly make her sit on seat beside her and put seatbealt. "Will they throw us in jail now ?"

"I don't think so but Why are you looking so excited ?" He raised his brows

"Ek baar Jaa chuki na..it's normal for me now..maza aata h..kaafi adventurous h "she replied in fun

(I have gone for once. it's normal for me now and adventurous too )

"Don't worry..tumhara adventure itni jaldi khatam ni hone waala " he slapped lightly on her womanhood making her whimper in pain. "Ouch...don't do that "

(Your adventure is not going to end so soon )

Just then they heared knock on his car glass " glass neeche Karo " police officer said in a loud voice . Shaveer pull down the glass

(Down the glass )

"What happen officer ? Why did you stop our car ?" He asked with a smile

Officer looker at him and then siara. She was trying to give him smile while adjusting herself " just a routine checking . Who is this girl with you ? "

"She is my daughter " he lied flawlessly.

Siara looked him like dumb " what the ? Inka dimaag kharab h kya ? Lagta h Puri zindagi jail m rehna padega is vibrator k saath. "

(Is he out of his mind ? It seems I have to spend my whole life in jail now with this vibrator)

Officer looked both of them seriously.

"Why is she not looking well ?'

"She is having a little fever. We were just coming from hospital " shaveer explained seriously while looking at siara and winked her.

"Samazh ni aata shaveer zyada samazhdaar h ya ye police maha bevkoof " siara mentally slapped her forehead.
.
(Don't know shaveer is too intelligent or this officer is too stupid )

"Show me your id " officer ordered. Shaveer show his id.

"Ohhh..inspector shaveer..i have heared a lot about you. Its really you..am sorry we bother you..I didn't know you have a daughter " he quickly apologized . It's just a routine checking that we have to follow "

"It's ok. It's our work. Should we go now officer ?"

He was going to speak but just then another officer came. " rahul , you can go to home if you want. Our shift ended now. I am also going " his friend patted his shoulder and went from there.

"Sir, if you dont mind can i come with you ? My house is in the same way as yours.

Shaveer and siara looked each other. At that time they don't want any other person between them.

"I hope you don't mind " officer looked them doubtfully

Siara understood that officer has still doubt on them. She doesn't want any more trouble now. Before shaveer could say she interrupted