26. Sleeping with him

" He was not looking me like am only thing in this world. He was looking me like am the whole world.."

He didnt open his eyes after that..her lips were swollen. They were paining but he was not ready to let her go.

She tried to move her hand on his back but he hold her hand and kept in on side. She was feeling the urge to touch him but he was not letting her.

"Why ? " she tried to speak but her voice was muffled " Shav "

Her mouth was numb. Her jaw was paining . But shaveer's tongue was still in her mouth. He was in full control. He didnt let her dominate him for even a second. She was feeling breatless. From other hand she fisted his hair in her hand and tried to pushed him a little.

He saw her face was turning white because of lack of oxygen.

Shaveer gave a last suck and pulled out his tongue wiping saliva from her chin They both were breathing heavily. She quickly touched her forehead with his trying to take as much air as she can.

"Calm down....calm down " he whsipered  breathing on her lips

He didnt let her touch him. He didnt let her dominate him. Except for one time, he didnt give her chance to taste him again. She jerked her hands away from her hold in little anger and didnt pay attention to her position. She was going to fall but he hold her waist tightly.

"Butterfly..be careful " he raised his voice a little

"If you are going to do this again..then dont kiss me ever again " she replied angrily.

Shaveer could see clear frustration on her face. Her cheeks were red due to kissing and anger. She was still breathing heavily. He coudnt control his smirk

"You want me to kiss you again ?" He teased her

"it doesnt seem its your first time kissing someone " she replied changing the topic"you almost choked me "

A little laugh escaped from his lips..
"Am expert in swimming ...after some practice i think you would also be able to hold your breath for longer time "

"So. I should practice swimmning now ?"she raised her brow.

"No..i mean kissing practice. We should kiss more.. You are a good learner after all " he appreciated her while tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear.

Her eyes opened wide.. "pervert " she whispered under her breath hiding  her blush.

She looked her position and realise that she was almost on him sitting on her knees. His thighs must be hurting now

"Am i heavy ? " she asked trying to pull her weight

He pulled her more to himself "what if i say no ?"

"Okay then " She release all her weight on him and sit more comfortably knowingly pressing her knees more on his thighs and holding his arms.

"Ow..butterfly...i was just joking " he fake cried. Siara couldnt control her laugh. She was grinning like a naughty child. He felt his heartbeat out of rhythm again. He was capturing her smile with his eyes.

He saw her lips were completely swollen.

"Did you like it ?" He asked looking her lips

"I wont tell you " she shrugged her shoulder while looking down. Shaveer smiled and lean his back on chair comfortably not pushing her further for answer.

Her hands were still on her side. She didnt try to touch his bare body again.  There was something going on in her mind.

"But shav " she said after thinking