51. His darkest secret

Am sorry readerlog, i get late while posting it. Enjoy the part.

"What problem ?" Siara asked quickly

Anay thought for a second while  scratching his forehead . Firoz was looking him uninterested and shook his head but just then anay speak in one breath

"He felt a little difficult to initiate it.."

Firoz chocked on his water and coughing continuously while looking him in disbelief

" what do you mean ?" Siara quickly sat on the couch beside him curiously

Anya looked at firoz seriously with an evil smile  "firoz..bhai se badla lena h kya..am sure you must have some grudges against him too "

Firoz thought for a second and smiled back "sach bata hi dete h doctor ko "

"Dont worry..am a surgeon. You can discuss with me anything. Maybe we can find a solution for bade sahab  " she said in a serious tone amd was actually worried for shaveer

"Actually, after his graduation ceremony he had a car accident in which his lower area was affected. " anay continued in a serious tone " He was on high dose of medicines for a long time which hamper his abilility to feel excited. He seems to be a playboy but in reality he was trying his best to hide his problem   "

"I hope you wont judge our boss. He is trying his best but sometimes he couldnt feel excited no matter how much he try. He is sexually inactive for a long time. He tried it with differnt girls but i dont think he succeded yet.  May be he even forget that how to do it  "

Anay pinched his back while whsipering in low voice " bas kar zyada ho raha h..itna bhi ni fekna "

(It's enough. Now you are lying too much )

And both shook their head in sad expressions. Siara glared both of them seriously without any expressions

"Why this doctor is looking us like this ? Agar boss se shikayat kar di to humari ?" Firoz whispered in fear .

"Shaanti..dont tell bhai about this. He will be very embarassed. It is his darkest secret or tumhe to humse behtar pata hoga. H na " he asked with an innocent face.

Siara was tapping her finger on her chin and thinking " ohh..so everytime things get heated between us. He stopped. Are they both saying truth ? But why would they lie to me ?  If they are saying truth than it must be very embarassing for him. "

"Itne gaur se kya soch ri h ye pagal. Itni gehri baat to tune kahi bhi nahi " firoz was observing her carefully

(What is she thinking so deeply ?)

"Bas ye bhai ko kuch na bak de..iske saath saath apne bhi L lag jayenge "

(Just hope she won't say anything to bhai..or I will be dead )

Just then firoz's eyes falls on her finger. His eyebrows wrinkled in confusion

"Doctor, if i am not wrong, you have boss's ring in your finger some days before "

Siara quickly hide her hand from sleeves of her top " heyy..are you checking me out. Firoz..bad manners " she scolded him like a big sister

"Oooooo self obsessed woman  i have seen that ring in boss's finger since his childhood. Thats why i remember it clearly. Dont think otherwise "

"One minute..are you talking about that ring firoz ?" Anay asked shocked " bhai really give that ring to her ? It means he lied to mom..woaaahhh..he didnt even let me touch it. Am jealous yr..."

Siara was looking both of them confused  and making wiered faces " why are they making it such a big deal. Its just a ring "

"Shaanti..show me that ring. Where it is ?" Anay asked excitedly.